for The Dragon amongst Devils

6/23 c2 Guest
hahaha you made natsu like a weakling are you stupid? Your fanfic is a total TRASH !
5/24 c29 1FanFicKing3245
I just read the final chapter, and I’m fucking pissed. You leave the biggest cliffhanger possible, then just discontinue it just like that? What the actual fuck! You couldn’t even finish writing the fucking fight you were in the middle of, you just said “fuck it I’m done” in the middle of the most climactic moment you could possibly write you absolute piece of shit!
5/23 c3 FanFicKing3245
... this fanfic has one glaring hole that I just can’t stand. You keep saying that Natsu is weaker because he lost half his magic and got surprised, however most of his strength is physical, not magical. Even at the start of the series his strength and speed would make any standard fallen angel a pushover for him, and his senses make it so it’s practically impossible to surprise him, especially when the one doing the attack is just a few feet away.
3/18 c24 Codename dx
hope you your doing good and please update such a great story
2/10 c29 AcidESP
It's a shame, it's a good story, but anyway, we all have our problems, I hope you are well, greetings, congratulations, bye!
12/22/2019 c2 guest
this is the most pathetic natsu ever not even wendy would lose to raynare and i am talking about before she joined fairytail now you made natsu lose to these losers i can just smell the cannon events from here even issie was not this pathetic
12/14/2019 c6 Guest
That last line is the greatest thing ever
12/12/2019 c29 Alvin Paco
Esta historia se venia a morir desde hace rato ya pero bueno al menos se disfruto. Adiós patético autor
8/17/2019 c11 christianthevabalasi
With my short existence I can make a difference I can be there for him, concentrate don’t you want him to live!

Kibas sword fighting instructions are a reference to this song from Steven universe which is tied for the best cartoon of all time right up there with gravity falls.
8/14/2019 c1 pyoson123
how the fuck did he die against raynare? is he that fucking weak?
6/8/2019 c28 Codename dx
Please keep writing I read this story 8 times and it's still amazing
6/8/2019 c29 Codename dx
Please don't give up
6/8/2019 c29 Codename dx
Please update
6/8/2019 c20 Codename dx
i don't care what anyone says this story is amazing
6/8/2019 c1 Codename dx