FanFiction.Net
for Help find

10/26/2016 c5 lizardmomma
Found the charmed story...it's called "the Last Hope" has 21 chapters and it's written by jaque forever
10/26/2016 c6 lizardmomma
sorry got confused about the bella thing...still searching for the Charmed story for you. I really liked that story too
1/7/2016 c5 Cassandra
This sounds similar to a story called "My Piece of Forever" by daphne storm. The son's name is Caleb.
1/7/2016 c5 6sweetsouthernsongbird
There's a story called shades of grey. It's Bella and Paul. They have a son called CJ that phases at like 3 bc a vamp was trying to get him and Bella. Paul didn't know bc it was a one night thing and she didn't try to find the father.
5/26/2015 c2 1Holidai
There is a story like this that is Bella and Embry. Is it long? There is also another that is Bella and Paul that might fit the bill. She's really good friends with Leah but I cannot remember if Leah takes care of her. It really sounds the like EmbryxBella one. I'm honestly unsure though...sorry. :(
5/26/2015 c3 Holidai
This reminds me a lot of a story that is Bella & Joshua Uley. Jake and her are close but only friends. It was written by MrsTrentReznor. Some things are different but several are are similar. I might be wrong but I think this is the story you are looking for.
2/13/2015 c1 nategirl28
It is Bella and Sam and it is called Of the Wolf by Wolfimprint88.