FanFiction.Net
for The Vampire Prince's Sire

5/26/2020 c1 2MrsSomerhalder849
Oh, I love the beginning of this story, please continue, I would love to see where it goes!
5/7/2020 c1 Amanda
Great chapter! Please update soon!
1/24/2020 c1 Edward's spouse
Interesting
1/19/2020 c1 Will the Werewolf
great story so far.
1/19/2020 c1 VryUnique
Story looks like it will be interesting. Not sure why I got an alert since this is the first chapter, unless it is a rewrite.
1/18/2020 c1 Guest
I had read this a long time ago and are glad you are back to add more. Can’t wait to see how it unfolds.
1/18/2020 c1 Readaholic187
Just found this story. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
1/3/2020 c14 Guest
I love this story please update soon!
8/5/2019 c14 TC
Dying for more chapters! Please come back? I really love your writing style.
7/15/2019 c5 Guest
I REALLY DON'T LIKE ALICE MEDDLING WITH PEOPLE'S LIFE.
6/1/2019 c14 TC
Love it. What a cute fic. Please update soon
2/17/2019 c13 nizzyna
Please update soon. I know you have a life and can’t just sit around and update every time someone asks you to, but I love this story it’s one of my favorites. Top five. I check for updates every other day and reread it when I can’t find any decent non predictable fanfiction. I write and usually have too many ideas and not enough time so I write everything I can remember them come back to it when inspiration strikes. And I also procrastinate to a point where I’m wondering if I can get a part time job doing it. So basically just keep up the good work, update, and great plot. I love how realistic Bella’s decisions are and how it’s not just her taking one look at Edward and falling in hopelessly inlove like some other fanfics do. You kept her Bella, selfless and strong willed, but also made her your own. Some fanfics make her a damsel completely dependent on Edward but that was never who Bella was.
1/31/2019 c14 nizzyna
Can’t wait till next chapter!
1/17/2019 c14 2caughtup
When I started this I didn't realize it was a wip, I am enjoying it. I put it in alert, can't wait for the next update
1/8/2019 c14 BridieM
Thank you for this much anticipated chapter. To be his sire and to hear that growl...wow, that would be thrilling! *fanning face*. I hope your Christmas was fun and your New Year will be the best yet.
397 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »