for Blind

1/18/2018 c3 Soccerlover17
Update please!
9/17/2017 c3 4Mashrose
Really!? All that build up and all we get is 'and eventually he did'!?
7/27/2017 c3 18Bright Anarchy
I'm glad you finished this. It comes off with the feel of social blindness being the real problem all along.
11/21/2016 c3 3idontsleeplol
Amazing. Just. Simply. Amazing.
11/20/2016 c3 BellaTorrent
Thank you for finishing! I love the amount of details you put into this :)
8/26/2016 c1 Luluriku
OMG! Please write more! Pleeeeease! D;
5/28/2016 c2 Guest
I know it's been over a year but I love this story. I know you may never finish it but I would really love if you did. If you need ideas you could do a chapter where the team finds out or where robin uses his blindness to his advantage. Or maybe you could have a chapter with the Invasion team finding out and the original team plus Babs and Tim already know. It's just some ideas if you needed/wanted help continuing. I understand if you don't want to continue or don't want to use these ideas. I really do like this story and if stays a one- shot that's okay too. I love it. Okay I'll stop my mini rant now. Have an AWESOME day. :)
5/24/2016 c1 Genha
please make it a long story. it is an amazing story so fare can you have 5 to 7 chapters at minimal.
4/17/2016 c2 BellaTorrent
One year... is it too much to hope that you magically got access to a new computer that lets your awesome brain write a new chapter? Well, if you ever find the muse and/or gain access to a new computer, I hope you continue this story! It really is a fascinating idea :)
3/14/2016 c2 Cyanide-Cipher
AH NO

WE NEED MORE /SOBS
11/29/2015 c2 12unnaturalstories
I really hope you update soon because this story is great. I love idea, it's interesting and I never thought of something like that before, but he is always covering his eyes so it totally works! In assuming you researched a little before writing this? Because the way you write Robin sounds very realistic, and I really liked the part where he was confused because he thought Zatana was moving but it was the team entering the room instead. Again, this is a good story and I really hope you update it soon!
10/28/2015 c2 9Asuka1920
Hope it gets fix so ya can update.
9/26/2015 c2 3wittyusernames
This is a really great story idea. Please continue!~
9/18/2015 c2 Guest
I hope your computer gets fixed soon, I really like this story.
7/11/2015 c2 percab8531
Hope ur computrr gets fixed soon! I really likenthid story and hope u continue it!
28 Page 1 2 Next »