FanFiction.Net
for The Cold Silent Night

4/25/2016 c14 21I'm Waiting For The Rain
Is it bad I listened to JubyPhonic's "Summertime record" when reading this?

It made it more feely and I just wanted to cry, but my mother was in the room with me.
4/25/2016 c14 4hisuiryuu
Emotional roller coaster. Beautifully written.
4/25/2016 c14 1Ern Estine 13624
I'm glad that Allen have kanda can't wait for more
4/12/2016 c13 10inuyashamunkey
ahhh update
4/12/2016 c13 Kyattogaaru
WHY? WHY NOW? WHY COULDNT I WAIT SOME TIME TO NEW CHAPTER? WHY CHOOSE I TO READ IT NOW? DAMN, PLEASE, GIVE ME NEW CHAPTER. PLEEASEEEE, I WILL HAVE A BREAKDOWN. ITS SO PERFECT.
4/11/2016 c13 1xAmeHanax
Omg... it's finally happening... is kanda gonna beat the crap out of cross? Is everything going to get super intense and kanda will let allen stay with him!? Gaaah, i can't wait for the next chapter!
4/9/2016 c13 4hisuiryuu
Such a hot scene turned into something so sad...
4/8/2016 c13 Shadow Spears
Omg I love the lime scene! But I'm also at the edge of my seat from Allen to spill the beans! Update soon!
4/8/2016 c13 1Ibutonin
These are just too great, ya know?
[forgot to log in... Baka me lol]
4/8/2016 c13 Guest
These are just too great, ya know? _
Keep up the outstanding work and can't wait for the next chapter...! My Yullen feels are up the roof right now... ( )
4/8/2016 c13 13Panda Master X
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO NO NO! D: ALLEN, BABY!
4/8/2016 c13 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more :)
1/30/2016 c12 13Panda Master X
HNNNG... I fear for the both of them. Lol. And Kanda still has a lot to learn about his Moyashi. XD
1/16/2016 c12 2raven knight01
Please, please update. This is simply the most adorable story I have ever had the honor to read with just the right amount of angst thrown it. Its practically perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/29/2015 c12 10inuyashamunkey
This chapter was waaay too cute! awww. but i was rlly hoping kanda would propose. oh well.
88 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »