FanFiction.Net
for The Cold Silent Night

12/28/2015 c7 10hotxhotguy
Um, no offense to you, but Kanda's situation is kind of unrealistic. You pointed out that he already lives alone, then why he still works for the asshole? Why is he afraid to come out? He can already put the bastard in jail if he threatened his life. Why did Allen lied about Cross abusing him?
12/28/2015 c12 Shadow Spears
Hehe Allen taking care of his yuu! 3
12/28/2015 c12 1xAmeHanax
Awww, this chapter filled my heart with happiness... such an amazing story, I can't wait for the next chappie! ]
12/28/2015 c12 4hisuiryuu
Sweet date! Hope it continues in next chapter
12/27/2015 c11 1xAmeHanax
Ahhh, so glad you updated! This chapter was soooo cute hehehe. I cant wait to see what happens next, update soon!
12/24/2015 c11 Shadow Spears
Whew! Nearly had a heart attack when someone walked in on them. I'm so glad Allen gets some alone time with his man ;) hehe update soon!
12/23/2015 c11 Harmony Redgrave
I loved it! I absolutely love reading this story! (Other than the fact that yullen is one of my otps) you're writing is really great.
12/23/2015 c11 10Eli Clark
So cute!
12/23/2015 c11 4hisuiryuu
Half chub - I don't know why, but it struck me as insanely funny. Maybe I'm just over-tired ...
Anyway, hope the next update is soon! I can't wait to see how their evening goes.
12/10/2015 c10 12CuriosityNeko
Awe can't wait to know more. Hope Allen is ok.
11/17/2015 c10 1xAmeHanax
Omg, i loved this chapter... i felt allens heart breaking and i understand his emotional state so well it almost made me cry... beautiful job, cannot wait for more!
11/16/2015 c10 Shadow Spears
Ah the frustration of being in love, update soon!
11/16/2015 c10 4hisuiryuu
Sad chapter. Though how they feel about each other is romantic.
11/10/2015 c9 5zeKaien
shit. the suspense is real. can't wait for the next one. i'm too scared for these lovebirds
10/31/2015 c9 Killua17
I hope it was that chick it's too soon in thier relationship to have to deal with that.
Let it be a little longer in bliss, they deserve it and Allen needs it.
At least until his gaurdian problem is taken care of, hopefully with a knife through the heart.
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »