FanFiction.Net
for HTTYD Points Of View

1/15 c9 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
Yeah that would be a guilt inducing perspective. Still tragic though.
1/15 c8 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
Snotlout is definitely a character. Insecure and and competitive. Very well written, and shows his slow emotional growth as he mature.
1/15 c6 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
Yeah they're dorks, but good friends for one another. :)
1/15 c5 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
Huh, that's a very unique theory.
1/15 c4 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
I can definitely empathize with Stoick, kids are endlessly creative in how to endanger themselves, and feeling like he' failing and not sure why, we've all been there at some point.
1/15 c3 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
Hiccup looking into the bellows to see how it works. Perfect.
Loved this, Gobber would've seen more of Hiccup than probably anyone, even the Chief.
1/15 c2 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
Astrid is definitely a very dedicated and capable young woman, and crucially, a bit smarter than most of the Vikings. Made sense she'd notice the sudden change.
If I remember correctly some of the animators said they had initially had her be friendlier to Hiccup in the first movie at the forge to imply a small crush on him, but removed it later on as the development progressed. Great catch about her and Fishlegs!
1/15 c1 TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias
This is such a well written series of POVs.
Wonder what she thought as Hiccup grew up and how much more ominous the "end the dragon war" might have seemed with how accident prone he was.
Also, yeah it's always bugged me how short the "kids" are. Even Fishlegs was small compared to the other adults.
7/20/2016 c9 43Crystallion12
I agree. It's not totally her fault that it all happened.
7/20/2016 c9 5dracologistmaster
Great chapter, I look forward to seeing who's point of view we see things from next.
7/5/2016 c8 Guest
Hiccup is the best kind of Viking.
7/5/2016 c8 dracologistmaster
Great chapter, I look forward to next update.
7/4/2016 c8 43Crystallion12
Very true... Very.
7/4/2016 c8 Ghost Dragon Master
No no they don't, but soon EVER Viking will learn to fear not just Hiccups mind, but his sword as well.
7/4/2016 c7 Ghost Dragon Master
That may be true but what if the Vikings do not realize how smart dragons are, an for the dragons they don't mind being called pets because they consider the humans their pets lol.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »