for Of Shinobi and Magic

3/21/2015 c3 FMAlover32
Good start so far. Update soon!
3/20/2015 c3 2VargasREborn
I like it so far. I usually like reading evil Dumbledore fics but this is pretty interesting seeing as it's post war Naruto and everyone else.
3/8/2015 c2 3Bananarock509
Please update soon!
3/7/2015 c2 2VargasREborn
Just wondering how will Harry and everyone react to Naruto and Sasuke's First Hokage arm? just like when Naruto has to get changed or something they would see it, plus the bandages are pretty noticeable.
3/7/2015 c2 mds777
Excited to see the next chapter. Have an awesome day. :)
3/7/2015 c2 5Warlord Fellhammer
Amazing as usual! Love the fact that you actually gave thought to who would be doing what at the school, and having Naruto and Hinata become students is a great idea. Keep up the amazing work!
3/7/2015 c2 revan
I was worried for a second that you decided to stop writing. It's a great plot and is the first Naruto Harry Potter crossover where Naruto has rikudo sennin mode and Sasuke has the rinnegan. But at the same time It's a bit over kill with old voldy verse shinobi gods like Naruto and sasuke. Maybe you could create an oc villain to spice thing's up a bit. There's also an idea found in another Naruto hp crossover where they had to fight a talking magical elder dragon. But that was with pre pain Naruto and sasuke so I was going to make the dragon be alduin the world eater from skyrim if I was going to make a story. but I'm not really good at writing so I probably won't. But if you read my precious people by serious sam he has a lot of really awesome oc's and an amazing plot. You can probably get some ideas from there. You can also send him a pm cause he loves helping other author's and may even let you use some of his oc's or at least help you make your own. But thank you for the story and keep on writing it has a lot of potential.
3/3/2015 c1 Warlord Fellhammer
Absolutely loved your other Naruto/Harry Potter crossovers (Mainly because Hinata is awesome.). Hope you keep going with this one, as it is pretty good so far.
2/20/2015 c1 9Winterfang53
Love it! Hope to read the next chapter soon! :)
2/15/2015 c1 Twisted Musalih
Love it! Cant wait to read more
2/15/2015 c1 Guest