FanFiction.Net
for Prototype of Zero

6/28/2022 c3 Guest
Threatening Colbert after he gave the answer was a trash response. Even more so when threatening Colbert again after he repeated the same answer. Already, the mc is dogshit and clearly was incapable of forming a brain in him.
5/31/2021 c12 TheUnknowableOne
Man... This is a hella weird ship.
5/31/2021 c1 TheUnknowableOne
All I can say is, what the hell is going on here?
4/24/2021 c13 connor-shov1234
I LOVED IT. DUUUDE Y U STOOP its so good and their developing relationship is so cute. even if he's a rage filled doom slayer wanna be lol
1/30/2021 c1 Dasgun
12/23/2020 c8 27Abyssal Angel
*sigh* I was looking forward to the utter destruction of canon and the interesting things you could do with Blacklight in this setting, and all I see is you following canon as closely as you can get away with despite a character who would see it destroyed in a heartbeat, and a weird teenage romance between a dragon and a viral gestalt entity who would have the collective knowledge of several hundred human beings, the majority of which being young to middle aged adults. I'm disappointed. I'll just move on to another story now.
7/15/2020 c1 A Petty Theif
Dude, someone copied this
6/15/2020 c13 KeibetsuSeitoshi
please! This story continues, 5 years have passed, I do not question your reasons for leaving it as it is, but still, selfishly I ask you to continue, the story itself I love. (I'm using the Google translator, I'm sorry if you don't understand something but my English still gives a lot to be desired)
5/2/2020 c13 reliczexide
This is hilarious! this is bakugo from MHA, feel old yet? meme dragon romance.
7/9/2019 c13 That one guy
more plz good work
6/2/2019 c3 Ariel Schnee
I only read a little of this chapter. But, the writing is so horrible I had to stop. Dropping this fic right now.
5/19/2019 c1 Guest
Please continue
4/12/2019 c13 Guest
More shipping of Blacklight virus and dragon
3/9/2019 c13 bayson
this is awesome
ohhhhhhhhh i ship this I SHIP THIS!
dragon lolita and tentacle virus!
cant wait 2 couples!.
3/9/2019 c7 bayson
wow prototype and familiar zero?
that is... AWESOME!