for Late Night Confessions

Sweet.
5/17/2019 c1 lucel18
Love it! Thank you!
5/1/2018 c1 ColliedEnigma
This fanfiction was simply exquisite. I adored how you started with a pair that excluded the actual "ship". it gave a sense of pristineness and originality; since I have never seen anyone do that before. After reading this I felt chills- but they were jubilant chills- crawling down my arms and back, and it sent a fuzzy feeling that made me happy. It's been a while since I had even felt this sensation, so thank you for writing something like this.
10/18/2017 c1 Guest
Amazing!
2/16/2017 c1 2belledonna421
Oh my gods! This is so beautiful! I love how you wrote these characters. I can't wait for the next manga chapter to come out but this story will definitely help tide me over until then. Thank you so much for writing! I'm gonna go back and re-read it. I love love love it!
1/4/2017 c1 Ilikeanime
This was really good,even though I was looking for a lemon fanfic between these to this was close Anouilh thank you -
12/5/2016 c1 Guest
Cute!
11/4/2016 c1 League Of Villains
Adorable fic. Thank u so much for sharing
10/28/2016 c1 7WindSongEnchantment
Loved it, so sweet :)
9/22/2016 c1 5CherCee
awww this is soo cute!
7/20/2016 c1 Kiokihaze
Awwww... You have reduced me to a pile of gushy mush! Super sweet and adorable. I love this anime and I LOVE HAK! Ugh, cannonize this ship already! Thank you for a great sorry. I loved it!
4/25/2016 c1 nattygurl
I love how you get each of the character's personalities and thoughts just right. Other than a few grammar errors a little re-reading and editing could fix, this is a greatly written fan-fic. I totally ship HakxYona and I can't wait for them to become cannon!
3/22/2016 c1 AnimeLoverNK
Aawww
3/20/2016 c1 16LightTheFlame
This was amazingly incredible. Brilliantly visualized, and I can perfectly imagine Hak and Yona's exchange of words and actions. I need moar.
2/27/2016 c1 Guest