for The Benefactress

8/9/2017 c11 23Leara Bribage
Aw man this was so lovely and inspiring. Also karma really is a bitch. I really love this mini-series, especially since it centered on Eponine and their own coterie. Very delightful read.
3/27/2015 c11 Guest
This was great!
3/27/2015 c11 20shadows-of-1832
Such a fitting ending to a well-written work. Love how everything turned out.
3/21/2015 c10 the equestrian potterhead
Yes! Madame de Fontenay finally agreed to help! I'm surprised that she wasn't more angry at Justine, but even bitter old women can have soft sides. Anyway, I'm happy to see that Justine is finally being treated with some kindness by her family. This chapter was simply perfect after a long day at dry tech!
3/21/2015 c10 Guest
Great chapter
3/21/2015 c10 shadows-of-1832
Yay! They got Madame Fontenay's support behind this, and so glad she's helping Justine out.
3/20/2015 c9 the equestrian potterhead
Georges' interactions with Marius, Cosette, and Jean Valjean are simply precious! I loved seeing the entire chapter from Cosette's point of view, especially when she stood up to Madane de Fontenay. How that women got anywhere in life with that attitude (unless she was better-tempered when her husband was alive) is beyond me. Hopefully Justine isn't at the Saint-Merry, and Madame de Fontenay is just visiting to say she will fund the school, but I doubt that's de Fontenay's true purpose, because that would be too nice.
3/18/2015 c9 shadows-of-1832
Nice to see Cosette's point of view for a change. Georges is absolutely adorable, and hopefully Justine's situation can be straightened out one way or another.
3/18/2015 c9 Guest
Great chapter!
3/14/2015 c8 shadows-of-1832
Interesting events in this chapter, though I do sort of wonder how Madame Fontenay will react to the situation with Justine, as in will she react as Rossi suggests or rather differently...
3/14/2015 c8 the equestrian potterhead
Aww, Enjolras is so sweet! And Laure is adorable, as always :). Young men haven't changed much throughout history, have they - still fighting over girls and generally being ridiculous, although they tend to fight with fists, rather than pistols. I agree with Eponine, Justine and Emile should marry! I can't wait to see what Eponine has to say to Madamr de Fontenay!
3/14/2015 c8 Guest
Great chapter :)
3/5/2015 c7 the equestrian potterhead
Poor Justine! Cerise is just poisonous! I'm so happy that Azelma stood up to her; ever since she got back together with Jehan the younger Thenardier girl seems so much stronger. I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/5/2015 c7 shadows-of-1832
Poor Justine! At least Eponine and Azelma can try and help her out.

And Cerise, I feel, is putting her nose where it shouldn't be, if not making a mountain out of a mole hill. Then again, there is the circumstance of the Era this takes place in.
3/2/2015 c6 the equestrian potterhead
Emile's reaction to being seen with Justine was priceless! And good for Eponine, standing up to Madame Fontenay and asserting her views like that! With Eponine at the front of the girls trade lessons movement, there will be classes up and running in no time, even with opposition from Madame Fontenay!
30 Page 1 2 Next »