for Gundam Build Fighter N

1/17/2020 c5 Uemei
It's a shame this fic's timing is so dependent upon the conclusion of eyes.
1/31/2018 c5 1cj1of4
I'm a little unsure what is going on with Goku. I'm actually worried that this story might suffer some character bloat with all the new characters that keep cropping up each chapter and then stick around after that.
1/31/2018 c4 cj1of4
I didn't realize this would cross over with your Eyes of Seed fanfiction. I look forward to seeing what that does.
1/30/2018 c3 cj1of4
Very much enjoying this story.
1/30/2018 c2 cj1of4
Okay, this I like. Using Gunpla for non-combat reasons is entertaining. The preliminaries in Gundam Build Fighter were actually some of my favorite parts of the series and I wish they spent more time on the mass games/competitions.
1/30/2018 c1 cj1of4
Nice, will canon characters be showing up in the future?
12/15/2016 c5 25Z-King
Nice adding Kill la Kill characters in it.
10/27/2016 c4 Jackal
When will there be more?

Also, do you take Custom MS ideas from your readers?
10/4/2016 c4 BIGGZ1344
Kill la Kill expy? Nice to see this continued.

Btw the dragon slayer is an all metal parts right?
How would it fair against high powered energy weapons?

I think I did send an OC to you once, feel free to use it.
Well, gonna read Eyes now.
3/30/2016 c4 Guest
Another great chapter man! I love the buildup to the reveal of the Reaper Gundam's base kit, but I kinda figured it was the Deathscyth's hyper jammer pretty early on. Also, nice RWBY cameo with Ruby and Yang. I could see some minor spelling mistakes here and there, mostly just words missing a letter, but in spite of that it was a great chapter over all!
3/27/2016 c4 Guest
Ok idol I understand as review. It's just hurt to read the gundam seed agito seed. But yes I'm very sorry what said, I apologize what word I said to hurst your fellow writer.
3/27/2016 c4 17readerofgoodfanfiction
Ok I am impressed with the combat scene description and I can see why there is a connection here in 'Eyes in Seed' and that its Adam Winslow good friends the star in this fic.

Now about fusing Sailor Moon with Gundam...well...I have this disturbing image of Odango head (Sailor Moon/Usagi/Serenity) piloting a Gundam and doing those poses they usually do when they dispatch a Youma...I shiver at the thought of seeing that scene using a mobile suit
3/27/2016 c4 25Z-King
THAT WAS AWSOME!
9/10/2015 c3 Z-King
Awsome GN- style on the Unicorn Gundam (:

pluse i can't wait to see what waits for them in the underground.
8/29/2015 c1 Z-King