for A Valentine's Day In The Kingdom

1/18/2019 c1 23fanofthisfiction
Ah what a heart-breaking moment for dear Hak. If Yona only knew (his feelings). Thanks for sharing!
9/3/2015 c1 vane-of-the-dawn
It was cute to read, but I don't think Hak would have give her a gift that... elaborate. Also, you are treating this a lot as if it was modern times with the teddy bear. Is it? Remember that in Japan, Valentine's Day is different; it's meant for girls to give things for boys. Boys then a month later, on White Day, return the gesture to the girls. I think Hak if he wanted to give something to her, it would be a flower that he casually grabbed at the castle's garden. Remember he was lazy. Also, since he was a kid, Hak knew his place and status difference with them, so he really wasn't bothered by Yona's over attention to Suwon. He actually supported her into it.
6/16/2015 c1 Guest
I love Fairy Tail and Yona of the Dawn too!
6/11/2015 c1 Maycupcake
GAAAHHHH, YONAAAAA!
this was good.
4/21/2015 c1 Guest
Poor Hak...
3/24/2015 c1 14AnjoRemix
awwww; I love how it portrays the reality for Hak when they were younger. But I doubt they had Valentines day back in their era. Or even chocolate yet. LOL but this was cute and sad. Yona only had eyes for Su-won back then. And she is and still igorant to Hak's behavior or is pretending to be ignorant of them.
3/19/2015 c1 sliverflames
Erhhh... I'm new to the whole fan fiction thing, but there's a few things that kinda ticked me off. A) I felt that u took away a great part of Hak's personality. He's a carefree guy that looses his mind around her. He won't go out of his way to get her something, he's to prideful! B) I think in Japan, Valentine's day is the day when women give chocolate to men, and on white day, men return the favor or something like that.
Overall I like ur writing style. :)
2/20/2015 c1 rage98
I love it! Good job :)
2/17/2015 c1 15ThunderD
Cute story! Poor Hak. Yona was really always "Su-Won this, Su-Won that". I hope he won't give up indeed.
2/16/2015 c1 Annabelle
How cute this little Haku is! I just loved this story!