for Revolutionary Girl Luna

10/3/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is funny and well written, though I have suspect alcohol, drugs and/or a demented sense of humor was involved.

I loved Luna. And Harry’s relief at being ‘rescued’.
8/19/2018 c1 Guest
Crushed idiot pills. Rowling took 'em when she wrote the series, overdosed on them for the Cursed Fanfic, and taken a whole bunch more for the prequel.

And we've all overdosed on same said pills when we continued to support the franchise.

Loved your story! Rarely, do I see a well-written Luna.
1/27/2018 c1 23VonPelt
The elusive Umlaut. I had a good laugh at that. Great one shot.
4/5/2017 c1 10SnuggleKitten69
I don't know the reasons, but the beginning of this story was difficult to focus on.
Otherwise, a good story.
5/22/2016 c1 14NarutosBrat
absolute genius
12/30/2015 c1 20thepkrmgc
ive never heard of the anime, but if its as trppy as you say youve certainly done a good job portraying it
10/29/2015 c1 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Funny, for sure. The premise is over the top ridiculous. Earns a fav.
5/12/2015 c1 James Birdsong
Cool of course.
3/16/2015 c1 thekingofsweden1
This captured Luna so perfectly. And also possibly killed 17 and a half percent of my brain cells. Totally worth it though.
2/28/2015 c1 7moon so bright
Absolutely hilarious.
2/24/2015 c1 xx
I barely understood this. The note at the bottom really should have been placed at the top
2/16/2015 c1 xavierp
I rather missed your fics I tend to read and reread them and then pout and say "poo" when a new one isn't there. This was an excellent piece of crack.
2/16/2015 c1 3deckman
You are quite correct that Utena is a strange show. This story of yours was also particularly strange, but in a good way. I'm going to have to go get some more nargle remover now, I've used all my current supply up trying to clear my head now that I've finished the story.
2/16/2015 c1 Ibskib
It certainly seems to fit Luna, I am relieved that it was you that got this idea and not someone that would have embraced the creepiness (from a hetero male's POV) of having a guy win one of the duels. :-)
2/16/2015 c1 tenchifew