for Revolutionary Girl Luna

2/16/2015 c1 3DarkKing666
I've seen the movie and the anime series. This is the only way to interpret RGU in a Potterverse setting - through the prism of Luna's mind. Perfect.
2/15/2015 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Fun Luna, of course. Alas, I think she accidentally got the HP movie directors with some of those pills. (The studio execs had immunity granted by their evil pills.)

This story was an epic fail, because it failed to show the beat-down that Luna gave Snape when Snape attempted to win ownership of Harry. ;)
2/15/2015 c1 13troyguffey
ROFL.

Poor Harry, having to sleep with all those girls till Luna rescued him.

Don't large doses of idiot pills make you forget to breathe?
2/15/2015 c1 Crystalstorm
I own most of the anime and have the movie for Utena and have to agree with you. I always thought the writer's had gotten their hands on the really good stuff and hadn't stopped yet. I watch it just for the laugh of trying to figure out if they might have had a moment anywhere in there that showed they were not high when they wrote a scene. Sadly I don't think they had one from what I could see..So I watch the show when I want to try picturing how a drugged up person see's things and laugh when someone walks in on an odd scene and tries to figure out whats going on. I liked this and had a good laugh over the idea of poor Harry being stuck as the Rose Bride. I can see Luna as Utena if only for the oddity factor. Good fic. Ja.
19 « Prev Page 1 2