for Racing Dreams

3/30/2018 c2 Cool dude 1412
I'm squealing like a mad person ...
Now I definitely want kaito to win the red diamond race!
So that he and shinichi could make some progress~ ;)
I love the way u write kaishin romantic moments _
4/23/2017 c9 1Eevee1118
Great read! Your fics give me the mushy feels / Awesome characterization, interesting plot, and good pacing! 333 Thanks for writing this, it was a great way to finish off my spring break!
3/1/2017 c9 SB
This is such a great story. If you ever get a chance to write about the treasure hunt, I'd love to read it!
8/27/2016 c9 3ilko
This is a gorgeously intricate universe, full to bursting with excitement and energy, and I loved the thrill of it all! I also really liked that, even when everything about their circumstances was different, Kaito and Shinichi stayed recognizably themselves. I hope one day you'll be moved to write a sequel! :)
3/3/2016 c9 zhuyina0905
Normally I don't like reading stories with parallel world settings, but this one is just incredible. You've always been a great story teller but your character designing for this particular world surprised me a lot. It's unbelievable that, in a world with Shinichi not being a detective and Kaito not being a magician, I can still tell that they are *them*, not anyone else.

And yeah the ending of the story definitely makes a great opening for another story lol.
2/24/2016 c9 15AngelsBeast
wow, this was absolutely awesome!
2/24/2016 c9 LiquidCrystal
Perfect!
12/24/2015 c9 little-nothings
Wow, this Story was just...wow! I really liked it a lot~ is there a sequel/is there a sequel planned? 'Cause that last bit made a wonderful preview for one~ ;)
11/30/2015 c9 Kimmiko T
I really love chapters 6-9!
Thanx!
11/6/2015 c9 Jennosaur
It's finished! It took me a while to read the last chapter, bc my schedule's been pretty intense. Anyways, I loved this whole story! It's refreshing and new, and your plot and characterizations are always perfect :D Love the way you write, and love the long chapters. I just wish you would update quicker :/ ;) You're one of my fav DCMK authors on this site, for sure. I've pretty much been following this story since it's very first chapter, and I'm so happy with the ending, and the fact that you finished it! I'm so happy :') This is a story I'll definitely reread in the future, I'll leave reviews for any/all chapters I haven't reviewed yet. (Although I think I reviewed for most chapters?) Now you can focus on your other stories. Update Sky Colored Eyes next, please, it's my favorite! Or you could even start a new fic. Keep up the good work! :)
11/1/2015 c9 4EverThePhantom
Just a quick fix: In the chapter that mentioned them having parts stolen, you mention that Kaito got third place in the next race and then say they bought new parts with the prize money for getting second place.

This universe reminds me of Star Wars. At first, I thought they had space travel and such until you said they didn't, and I kept thinking they were on Tatooine for the desert race.

I liked the twist at the end. I had expected them to pull through and make it to the finals and win, so what actually had was enjoyable in that I wasn't expecting it.

I also thought the sappy moments with Kaito and Shinichi were really cute )

Somehow, this story reminds me of Illusions of the Sun, I guess in how Kaito and Shinichi very slowly progress in their relationship and Hattori's involvement. (I may head over and read that one again because I love it so much. I hope you still plan on making a sequel for it D)
11/1/2015 c9 Guest
Amazing story. Its inspirational. :)
10/27/2015 c3 1Encryption System
"Oh yea, her too." Lol! Love this story plot! Leave it to Kaito to forget about ha mother and remember the pastries instead.

-TMD
10/20/2015 c9 43Alshoruzen
I’m kind of sad it’s over too. I enjoyed reading this very much. _ I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you do write more in this universe.
10/18/2015 c9 2LittleFan
This.
Is.
Totally.
AWESOME!
Seriously. I... I'm...
I don't know what to say other than that I love this story.
And it kind of feels sad that it's already over.
But then it's really good too.
I just...I'm...
Oh csrew this!
I'm so damn happy that I read this great piece of Artwork and I so much look forward to the next story of yours.
And by the way.
In my mind this end screams for a next part ;D
I'm sure you will hear of me again.
Greetings