for Racing Dreams

ABSOLUTELY
LOOOVE
THIS
10/17/2015 c9 Guest
This was amazing! I'd love to see kaitou and shinichi treasure hunting!
10/16/2015 c9 vampireharry the 2
I love the ending!
10/14/2015 c9 Assasin8
I love how this ended! Even though Kaito didn't really get to win the tournament, it's cool that his efforts still accomplished his goal. And trust Shinichi to be useful even when he's kidnapped XD I totally forgot about Aoko's pin. This story's been engaging and enjoyable since the first word, and I love how you executed the concept! You've written something really amazing here, and I'm so glad I stuck with the updates until the end! Great job and thanks for posting!
10/13/2015 c9 12Ambiguous Cake
I hope you write more in it later, it's my second favorite au, and my favorite DC only one. Also, we only got to see 2 seconds of a kiss after all that build up. This isn't a Disney movie, even if it sounds like one, we can do better than that. I really do love this story though, everyone is so perfectly themselves despite doing completely different things. And the ending was really nice, definitely wrapped everything up, but still leaves that liiiiitle bit of wonder as to what the treasure could be. So I do hope you decide to write like an epilogue or something to it of them looking for the treasure, or racing again, or on a date / getting married w/e. Or try to do all 3. That would be impressive. Whatever you decide, thank you for a wonderful story!
10/12/2015 c9 12Gurhur
Woooaaah i can't believe it's done O: it certainly didn't end the way i expected it would, not that it's a bad thing. Haha. That was wonderful and thanks for your effort! 3
10/12/2015 c9 12rachello344
I don't know how you could have made such a full story a one-shot; it made a lot of sense as a chaptered fic. 8)
I've enjoyed this fic from start to finish, so I wanted to thank you for writing it. The places you placed the characters were all interesting and compelling and made sense for the world you built. I was really pleased with the way you wrapped everything up, too! It was very clean and organized. (If you ever decided to write a sequel where they follow their new treasure map, I would be interested in reading it! ;D)
Great work as always! I'm glad it ended so well, although I'll miss getting notifications about new chapters. Seeing the notification and reading this story was always a pick-me-up after a long day. Anyway, thanks again, your story was quite a ride!
10/12/2015 c9 Guest
What a wonderful story! Well done. I hope you do have a chance to write more in this universe!
9/21/2015 c8 43Alshoruzen
I’m going to be sad when this ends. I really like this verse. _
9/18/2015 c8 Guest
Only one chapter left? I look forward to reading it! This has been a fun, interesting story so far.
9/18/2015 c8 DragonXKuro
ONE MORE CHAPTER?! :D i love this. ah but if it's one more chapter that must mean that shinichi won't turn into conan huh... ah well it was great either way ;)
9/16/2015 c8 12Ambiguous Cake
Just one more? Maybe a short epilogue at the end? No? Well, either way we are definitely reaching the climax of the story, the last battle as it were. They know what they need to do and now they just have to trust each other to do it. Poor Kaito, having to handle it on his own. I can't wait for the exciting conclusion! It's been a long journey, but it all ends tonight... Or some other night. I can be patient
9/15/2015 c8 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
9/15/2015 c8 1Zolata
I wonder what Hattori's gonna do.
9/15/2015 c8 Assasin8
Oooh, kidnapping. This might not end well... But Hattori and Kaito are teaming up! I love how Kaito responds by keeping his head cool and dealing with the situation. I agree with Hattori, it's shocking he's not freaking out. Anyway, there was a lot of tension and suspense in this chapter, despite the lack of actual action. Awesome job and update soon!
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »