for Racing Dreams

9/15/2015 c8 Jennosaur
Noo! I'm going to miss this story when it's over. I loved this chapter! Flawlessly written, as usual. Keep up the great work! :)
9/11/2015 c7 DragonXKuro
awesomeness is truly awesome once you see it :D
9/9/2015 c2 DragonXKuro
*SCREAMS* OMGOMGOMG KAITO CONFESSED?! BEST ROMANTIC MOMENT EVER!
9/6/2015 c1 DragonXKuro
if there was a hover board i'd give anything for it xD
i thought this series would be a bit boring since i wasn't familiar with crafts and all but you've made me see a new light and i just absolutely enjoy your fanfics! [ APPROVED 10 000% ]
9/6/2015 c7 NataliaMclr
Love it! Need I say more?
Ohh, please update soon..
8/28/2015 c1 Anonymous936
I do not think any of the other reviewers noticed this (or maybe they just never watched it), but this story reminds me of Redline (Red Line). However, it is only the three races that are similar. Blue Line, Yellow Line, and the final, Red Line. Here, if I am not mistaken, you have the Blue Diamond, Yellow Diamond, and the Red Diamond. Is this a coincidence, or was it intended?
8/24/2015 c7 3DayDreaming0f y0u
DUDE!
I'm loving this twist on everything! The BO. The Phantom. Toichi's death. You have done such an amazing job! When I started, I couldn't stop. I really hope you update soon! This is really great!
I'm still expecting something completely awful to happen. Something that will keep us at the edge of our seats wondering if that's the end and hoping it isn't. I like the simplicity of how things are being carried out. Shinichi always makes me laugh when he's being very flustered about others straightforwardly hitting on him. I wish there was more of a friendship between Hattori and Shinichi. I actually like it canon-wise, even if Hattori slips up more than not.
Can't wait for more!
8/24/2015 c7 43Alshoruzen
Heiji and Kazuha’s interactions in this are really fun. _
Seems things are getting more serious. I look forward to reading more.
8/21/2015 c7 jayfeather63
Awe shinichis so adorbs. I always love when Shinichis parents pop up. They're a riot. Lol
8/20/2015 c7 12Ambiguous Cake
A nice break chapter after all the craziness that's been going on in this story. Attempted break ins, sneaking into companies, hovercraft crashes. Whew! It's been pretty hectic for them. Shinichi deserves the rest lol. On a different topic, I noticed that you switched up points of view a lot in this chapter, sometimes from paragraph to paragraph. I don't know if you noticed it or not, but it was kind of jarring to read, having to switch who I should be following all of a sudden. And now that everyone's well rested, we can get back to more action packed drama!
8/18/2015 c7 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
8/18/2015 c7 5e-melomaniac
I've really enjoyed this so far - it's entertaining and adorable, but also quite nerve-racking at times, which is great! I wasn't sure about reading it at first because of the mention of racing (My best friend is a Motorsport geek who even runs this little website, *cough* .net *cough*, and I've never had much interest in cars or racing) but I decided to check it out and, well, it makes racing THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! My friend would praise you highly! Keep up the good work, anyway, 'cause I'm waiting for chapter 8 impatiently...
8/18/2015 c7 Assasin8
Awwww, that ending was really sweet! Shinichi was adorable as a barely-awake workaholic XD Kaito is honestly just the best friend anyone could ask for, and Hattori and Kazuha are great too! Honestly, I would LOVE to go to a movie theater like that... And the surprise cameo by Yukiko was fun to see! Great job and update soon!
7/26/2015 c6 43Alshoruzen
_ I just love the way you write their interactions.
7/22/2015 c6 jayfeather63
I'm glad kaito and shinichi are now in a relationship! Though poor kaito lol, he now has a shy shinichi to deal with. I can't wait to see the race and what trouble comes with it.
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »