for Love Of A Lifetime

1/5/2018 c1 shannon30033
Thanks, Sunflower Fran. I see your name all over the place, beta-ing different stories. I finally ended up on your story. I liked it! Good Phil twist. You never see a Phil twist. I intend to spend lots of time in your favs and community. You have helped many awesome stories and writers and I'm excited to explore. Thanks! Shannon
11/22/2017 c1 monay9e
Nice, warm and fuzzy!
11/4/2017 c1 asam75
Thanks.
8/9/2017 c1 Jodie
Oh Wow!

Literally begins and ends with a bang!

My favourite line is after quite a raunchy scene when Edward says, 'I love you Mrs Cullen'. In a bizarre way it's sweet.

Worth a read if you are old enough!
7/23/2017 c1 HiraFrance
I feel so bad for not reading you soon!
Guys, you made a wonderful story, and I'm so in love with your EnglishOlderWard, his manners and the way he talks, God, I'm on my knees!
Thank yous so much for the beautiful plot and for sharing!
*love love love*
*mwah*
7/6/2017 c1 Guest
This one deserves many more reviews. Wow!
6/28/2017 c1 1EdwardsFirstKiss
Great story, Fran! Love Britward/Docward.
6/23/2017 c1 52old4fanfic
Sweetly ended! Well done Ladies
6/22/2017 c1 sue1zide
Nice twist.
6/21/2017 c1 8dazzleglo
Loved it
6/20/2017 c1 ARFess96
What a beautiful love story. Thank you for sharing it.
6/20/2017 c1 1divyvicki
Wonderfully done!
6/9/2017 c1 4EdwardXBella1896
No words..You're insanely brilliant at writing. This was a heck of a one shot. Amazing job!
4/2/2017 c1 SanguineTaurean
GAH! This Edward! omg... What woman in her right mind wouldn't want him?! He is absolutely delicious, gentlemanly, and such a lover! His words and actions would make anyone melt.

I love this contest entry! Wow! Truly amazing, and so well written.

I feel so much for Phil as he reminds me of my Dad when Mom died. His heart died with her, and he was a shell for so long. In two weeks his hair turned gray, and he looked like he aged decades. It broke my heart. She was his one true love.
3/22/2017 c1 987X
Dear SunflowerFran,

Your story made my day.

I heard about it a long time ago and downloaded it on my kindle, saving it for a rainy day and today I finally read it. I didn't know what to expect at all, but I knew it would be great since you wrote it and you are some kind of legend in the fandom. :)

I love this entire universe you created. The timeline is perfect, the characters are great and of course, there is no resisting Edward with an accent... The lemon was hot, but the story behind it is what made me all fuzzy inside and that's why I love reading fanfiction.

Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you'll write some more, you are very talented!

Lots of love,