for Love Of A Lifetime

2/13/2017 c1 debslmac
:) loved this
1/9/2017 c1 we3writing
Oh Fran, this was so sweet and romantic!
12/13/2016 c1 starsmina
love this story.
6/20/2016 c1 yayasimone
Extraordinarily good writing . I hope you give us more stories.
5/7/2016 c1 11Mr G and Me
I had no idea you wrote, either, but this was beautiful. Poetry.
xoxo
3/11/2016 c1 mo kagen
Thank you!
2/28/2016 c1 EdwardsGuardianAngel
That was amazing. So good I'd have thought you had been writing for years. Putting you on alert in case you get hit with another plot bunny.
11/19/2015 c1 2Dedicated follower
Clever, clever! "Would you like me to be less Ghana gentleman?" YES PLEASE!
11/14/2015 c1 deewanimastaane
Wow! I loved the cute, flustered Edward and his accent! Specially when he called Bella, Baby Girl! You've done a great job!
6/20/2015 c1 2withwoes
good god, this was so fuckin good and absolutely beyond sexy...
6/13/2015 c1 24gabby1017
Frannie ... Don't ever say you aren't a romantic ... This was so sweet and filled with tender love ... And it didn't hurt that the sex scene sizzled ... Heart and soul, Fran... That's why you are loved ... a lot! ... Loved this ... Love you.
5/8/2015 c1 locheree
I loved it! Absolutely loved it! I like how you made Phil more with this story. Most stories I have read with him in them make him mean and evil, which if you go by the movie and books, he seemed like a cool guy. Handsome, too, lol. Thank you for sharing.
4/21/2015 c1 4Powered by 23 Kicks
My turn to review!

I love an older gentlemanward who loses control so hawtly. His love and care for Bella made me hot, too. I love me some feels.

Perfect way to start the day. Thanks for sharing this.
3/22/2015 c1 7RockRaven244
This is great! Started off with a bang and ended on a lovely note. I really enjoyed it.
3/21/2015 c1 eliza41
Wow. This is your first fanfic? What a great way to start. Such a sweet, caring story. And hot as hell too. Loved it.
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »