for Love Of A Lifetime

3/6/2015 c1 Wine and Cheesy
Love it! Great story. Hope to see more.
2/28/2015 c1 2Unicornsprinkles
A lovely one-shot! Edward is so sweet and romantic, I'm glad they all found their happy ending :)
2/22/2015 c1 dpennell007
I didn't realize you posted on your own profile. Excellent first effort!

My review from the contest: 'I can't help but have a soft spot for your randy gentleman Edward who's willing to leave his life behind, and travel a continent away - just for a chance at romance.'
2/21/2015 c1 2twimom1960
very lovely and HOT HOT HOT!
2/20/2015 c1 crackupmonkey
This is such a great story of love
2/16/2015 c1 Guest
This was so romantic. Any chance of a follow up one shot?
2/18/2015 c1 biblepam
Hope you had fun with your "first" baby.. maybe will inspire you to follow through with any other plot bunnies that decide to hop your way...
2/17/2015 c1 1ChristianMom54
Great story enjoyed a lot. Thank you for sharing.
2/17/2015 c1 cullenmeadow
Beautiful story, thanks for sharing :)
2/16/2015 c1 DICATAKADD
Oh Fran...I'm so glad I have you on alert so I could see that you wrote it. I love a Englishman! Even better an English Edward! Cool spotlighting Phil too...a character that deserves a little bit more attention than the usual quick snips.

Love you friend!
2/16/2015 c1 Midnight Cougar
I am a romantic, too, Fran, and I absolutely adored your sexy Dr. Britward. Congratulations on writing and posting your first story. It was moving, tender, sweet, and romantic, with beautiful characters, and I really enjoyed reading it. If you ever feel so inclined, I'd love to read a little more of their life together. :)
2/16/2015 c1 12lovepotionsbrewer
I am beyond honored that I was able to play a part in you posting your first story on your account. It truly was a lovely romantic idea and a joy to write with you.
I like the varied title, too!
2/16/2015 c1 wonderfullybedazzled
Sweet Fran! I liked this one! Congratulations on your first fic!
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4