for Matchmaker

4/13/2015 c6 L0vERead1nG
This chapter makes my day ;-)
4/13/2015 c6 26Mie779
Oh god... think I just melted by those last lines... and when you had us going through the original dialogue from the scene between Elsa and Maria, I literally held my breath... how would it end... but sooo happy that she convinced her to join the party... I'll be waiting impatiently to see the next chapter of this... oh the romance there will be (I hope ;) )
4/13/2015 c6 11BlossomOfEdelweiss
Utility_singer, it's ClarinetJamie from the TSOM forum. So glad you updated this. Love the story and you're doing such a great job with it and keeping the characters true to their nature. Wunderbar!
4/13/2015 c6 Gracie'sMom
Another sweet chapter! I'm so glad you departed from the movie yet still kept the characters very true to form. Can't wait to see where you take them now! :-)
4/13/2015 c6 2som04
Another great update. Love how thos has come together. Hope your back soon. :) :)
4/13/2015 c6 DarkGirl27966
Very nice, keep up the good work!
4/12/2015 c5 33augiesannie
What a great chapter! I just love the way you have given us such fresh insights into Elsa. It's interesting seeing Maria through her eyes. And the whole thing with the measurements was GENIUS. Can't wait to see what happens next!
4/7/2015 c5 26Mie779
Still love this... Kinda starting to like Elsa and this new side of her... can't wait to read what happens at the party...
4/3/2015 c5 Maria
I like how Maria got her dress. I think that's sweet. I hope Maria won't rum away though. That would make Elsa look and feel bad. :P
4/5/2015 c5 12ClimbEv'ryMountain
Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh. XD Operation: Elsa Plays Cupid. LEZ DO DISSS! :DDD
4/4/2015 c5 35lemacd
oh, utility, i love this Elsa! I think i love her because she isn't petty or vulnerable or... i dunno, a weenie. she's getting pleasure from her own kindness... playing fairy godmother. does maria have to leave the ball by midnight?

great story. love it.
4/4/2015 c5 UnfollowTheSun
I love the idea of Elsa and Max scheming for the greater good, it's a unique spin on the story that I don't think, unless I'm mistaken, that anyone has covered yet. I like how writers on here can come up with so many interesting interpretations of each character and this is no different. Can't wait to read what unfolds at the 'grand and glorious party' and whether it goes without any hitches :) Nice imagination and well written.
4/4/2015 c5 2patrickssong
I like friendly Elsa. Proving to be more than the pompous aristocrat that she appears to be on the surface. That she cares for Georg's happiness, but is starting to care for Maria as well is just so sweet.

I like that Elsa attempted to engage with Maria, but Maria still knows her place, and is slowly becoming aware of her increasing attraction to Georg. I also adore that Max may become a co-conspirator. Fun and games at the villa!

This is a lovely story, and I am enjoying it very much :)
4/3/2015 c5 58gothicbutterfly95
Oh my goodness, I am LOVING Elsa in this. And I loved how you had Maria go to her about the song for the party
4/3/2015 c5 2UnusualCliche
I love this Elsa, and I'm eager to see where this is going.

Happy Easter : )