for Matchmaker

3/21/2015 c4 MS241
I'm really enjoying this story. Please update soon!
3/21/2015 c4 58gothicbutterfly95
Awesome. I LOVE ELSA IN THIS!
This is definitely the most gracious exit I've ever seen her do, and I don't think I can watch the puppet show scene the same again
3/21/2015 c4 192Chelsea Oz
Nice insight into the "Lonely Goatheard" scene! I love the anticipation leading up to the party, too!
3/21/2015 c4 2som04
Can't wait for the next up date, loving what your doing with this. hope you can get back soon. :):)
3/20/2015 c3 reviewgrl
Came to the Sound of Music category not expecting to find anything too amazing but then I read this. It's very well written and I love that it's from Elsa's POV. I hope you finish this story and not abandon it!
3/19/2015 c3 192Chelsea Oz
You write for Elsa very well. Great job!
3/16/2015 c3 35lemacd
sorry for my delayed review. i knew it was going to have to be a good one and my old laptop just didn't care for this website very much.

first of all, i love your writing style so much. there is such a nice flow of content and language. totes jell.

- elsa loves the idea of the puppet show. this never occured to me. i would have assumed that she would hate yet another children-centric ordeal to hear about but it makes sense that she would appreciate how it would get rid of the kids for a couple days so she could try to get things back on track w/ georg.
- Count and Countess von Blick. i don't know them, but i love them because i love their names.
- georg misses his children and they are simply in the next room. or is it the children he's missing? the handwriting is on the wall...
- and yet, elsa thinks it is HER struggles w/ the idea of motherhood that she thinks is the problem. i love this woman. she's not the selfish she-devil we all think of, driving little miss thang back to the abbey! she's got a heart and she's got her pride. both can be broken, though, and i suspect that it's about to get real. and fast.

i love this story and the way you've peeled back a bit of the character's layers for us, even G and M, though it has been the elsa show from the start. well done.
3/16/2015 c3 24charleybec
Loved this next chapter. You write Elsa so well, I can just sense just how much she feels like she doesn't quite fit in with the country life with Georg and the children, and sense just how perplexing it is for her to see the change in Georg since they'd arrived back at the villa from Vienna. I really do like the banter between Elsa and Max. Besides the obvious, it's easy to see how some people might see a future for them together.

It's funny to see Elsa so excited about the upcoming puppet show, but only because the children would be out of the way so that she could spend more time with Georg especially since he's been so distracted with the children and Maria since they've been back from Vienna. The main thing I loved about this chapter was the end bit, where Elsa sees Maria and Georg alone together at the puppet show. Oh! such a sweet moment between our fave couple, and I can tell that Elsa senses Georg slipping away from her. I hope she does something about it, but something nice compared with something nasty!

Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/12/2015 c3 Gracie'sMom
Poor Elsa. I'm still hoping she winds up with Max. What a sweet story.
3/12/2015 c3 33augiesannie
Another great chapter! I like the perspective on E&G's relationship (how they spent time in Vienna, and the way he does apologize to her for having slighted her during her visit, and while he's distracted, he doesn't really complain about all the socializing. She has no reason to doubt his affections!). Elsa is struggling with her feelings about the children, but it is a refreshing change from the usual line that she feels venomous toward Maria.

I liked the appearance of the blue scarf also.
3/10/2015 c3 Guest
LOVELY I like the way the Baroness is seeing the situation rationally Maximilian is amused by it all. Mind you I found myself wishing you'd included the conversations between the Capt Maria, both in the puppet shop in the ballroom, always look forward to those parts more than anything.
3/11/2015 c3 28Mie779
uh loved this... still love the idea of seeing it all through the eyes of Elsa... refreshing idea... wonder what happens next ;)
3/10/2015 c3 2som04
Another great chapter. :):)
3/9/2015 c3 58gothicbutterfly95
Short and sweet. Love the truthfulness behind having the puppet show there, in regards to how they needed to have it set up etc.
And the ending...ahhh. I think Elsa may have cottoned on to what's up with Georg.
3/5/2015 c2 2patrickssong
I apologise for the late review. I think what I like most of all, is that Elsa is realistic about the situation of her place in the family, rather than her place as purely Baroness von Trapp. I love that Max gets such a big kick out of it. He is terrific comic relief and I love his one liners. Even he can probably see that this may not end in Elsa's favour.

And I adore Maria finding a place in this family. It is incredibly sweet.

Looking forward to the next chapter very much :)
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »