for Matchmaker

2/19/2015 c1 2som04
Looking forward to more. can't wait to see what you do with this one. :) :)
2/18/2015 c1 33augiesannie
I thought this was wonderful, and very fresh. Which is really a double compliment, because it was fresh even though there was a lot of repurposed dialogue - you made that dialogue come alive for me in a very different way and I have watched the movie a zillion times! So great to give us the scene from Elsa's POV - she does seem more sympathetic and yet in tune with what we see in the film. Especially liked Elsa's POV on G's reconciliation with the children. I suppose I always did wonder about Elsa's attitude toward children, and the way you've developed it is really great - for example, the little twist of "if this is how they behaved when their father was home, well, perhaps she coud deal with them when they were visiting from boarding school". Can't wait to see more!
2/18/2015 c1 26Mie779
oh I absolutely LOVE this... so new to see it all happening through Elsa's eyes.. love that idea... can't wait to see where you'll bring this...
2/17/2015 c1 2patrickssong
Ooh I love this. I have always had a sympathy for Elsa. I always thought that she had felt a little more deeply for the Captain than she would probably acknowledge. I really love that you are making her the hero.

I always enjoy the interaction between Georg, Max and Elsa. It is the banter of friends who understand each and are comfortable enough for slight teasing. I also love that Max is even a little protective of Elsa.

I also loved how you addressed Elsa's uncertainty of greeting the children, and how she immediately fell back into her aristocratic leanings.

Really looking forward to seeing where you go with this one! :)
2/17/2015 c1 UnfollowTheSun
This is a promising beginning. Max telling Elsa the children aren't alien life forms is quite amusing. It's good that you've wrote how the Baroness is shocked at Georg's behaviour towards his children too, that would be a normal reaction to me. Looking forward to reading the next update :)
2/17/2015 c1 Gracie'sMom
What a totally delightful story! Elsa is my favorite and I love how you are writing her!
2/17/2015 c1 24charleybec
Oh I just love this! The repurposed scene from the movie is so great, but with the difference that Elsa is already starting to wonder about her place with Georg and his children. Loved seeing inside Elsa's head and can't wait to read what happens next. Wonderful job!
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8