for The Lost Artifacts of Hylia

8/21 c1 linkthemiracle
are you going to continue to update?
3/8/2019 c6 Guest
Update please
1/17/2017 c5 Guest
Did the goddess Hylia just fucking quote harry potter, with the whole just because its a dream doesn't mean its not real. Like no offense I like the story but come up with your own saying.
10/27/2016 c6 Unknown
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
10/27/2016 c6 Sir Davos
Finally! Great chapter, I wonder where Link vanished with the others and what will happen to Saria and the others. Wow, now we've got three separate groups of heroes working against Majora. Let's get some more villains!

Update soon!
10/27/2016 c6 2HotFudge99
Well it's been a while since you've updated this story, but this is a great chapter! Keep it up and post sooner please!

- HF99
10/15/2016 c5 3Fansquealing
Whaaaattttt?! You definitely can't leave it off there! Nooooooo! Update ASAP! Pls, u have to! -
10/15/2016 c3 Fansquealing
Okay, sooo I didn't know that u were continuing a sequel until now, which still has not been updated for at least about a year... Would like it if you did please! :)
5/4/2016 c5 PyroTechnicInsanity58
Why is there such little character progression for Link? I'd like to read more of his POV.
4/11/2016 c5 Unknown
Loved it, update soon!
4/7/2016 c5 Sir Davos
This story is progressing nicely! Love the introduction of the "new" characters we are already familiar with in the games. Please update soon!
4/6/2016 c5 2HotFudge99
That fight scene in the beginning was epic! I hope we see more or Marwan, though his last name sort of rings a bell so something tells me we will ;). The scene with Zelda talking with Hylia was also net, but a little odd, I think your wording needed some help there. All-in-all though, excellent chapter, can't wait for more!

Update soon!
HF99
3/20/2016 c5 luisAM21
aww man what happened to this story :'( plz update soon
11/10/2015 c4 13Electronic Ink 0
I just binge-read RoM, and I love this fanfiction.
keep going!
8/28/2015 c4 Zelda
Please continue this! Fantastic plot and storyline!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »