for KEVEDD: AI

5/26/2015 c16 Alfred f. Jones1
OMG I LOVED YOU'RE STORY IT WAS SO FRICKIN CUTE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME BUT STILL VERY CUTE I HAVE TO MANY EMOTIONS GOING ON RIGHT NOW TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS. IM CRYING AND I CANT STOP SMILING AND LAUGHING AND OMG TO MUCH BEST KEVIN X EDD FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ
5/7/2015 c16 FaintWolf
This is an amazing fanfiction! The plot was smooth and I loved it! The writing was a little rushed but it was still good and I love reading your fics and I can't wait to read more of your stories! You are a beautiful person!
5/7/2015 c16 jeanniemeannie
1~ yes I adore it and you.
2~I forgot what the question was.
3~ yes please continue!
I'd really like it if u got a little more in depth with the whole Johnny situation.
3/10/2015 c15 HauntingMelody
I couldn't get into my other account HauntingMelodyofaNightmare, but I loved your story from start to end. It had a very interesting plot and a very sweet romance and I only hope you write more stories of Edd and Kevin's romance in the future, maybe a reverse KevEdd too haha. You did a wonderful job on keeping me glued to my chair throughout the story. Kisses and Hugs from me!
3/10/2015 c15 FaintWolf
This was so cute and I live the tension you created and the ended, a little rushed, was fantastic and I can't wait to read your next Kevedd story!
3/8/2015 c13 FaintWolf
I just love your, this fanfiction and I just love love love it (try to express my love e not sound I obsessed xD) can't wait for the next chapter love ya
3/7/2015 c12 FaintWolf
Aww so cute I love Kevin and Edd and I'm surprised Eddy accepted it as calm as he did that. And what was with that Leo guy? Is it part of the story and if he was it made the story more mysterious -. -
I am excited to read the next chapter!
3/3/2015 c11 FaintWolf
This is a very adorable chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/28/2015 c10 FaintWolf
I love this fic, it's pain and hurt and slow and mysterious but in the best way possible with my knowledge and I cannot wait to read the next the chapter!
2/28/2015 c10 SlytherinKing13
Awww I think my heart almost stopped at the cuteness!
2/20/2015 c7 Lucille
I really like this. Keep writing, please.
2/22/2015 c8 SlytherinKing13
This is getting interesting! Can't wait for our next update, cupcake :D
2/21/2015 c7 2WinterShield13
I need the next chapter, this is lovely, more please!
-Winter
2/20/2015 c6 1Ern Estine 13624
getting really good can't wait for more :)
2/20/2015 c5 SlytherinKing13
I like the ending of this chapter, it was funny. Hope for some new updates!
18 Page 1 2 Next »