for Facing Fate

6/1/2015 c3 5Megan81159
Loved it. Beautiful. Wonderful. Want to hug you. Keep writing!
2/20/2015 c2 Momma Bear
I like the phrase "It will go away..." Dick's way of letting Tim know he'd been through it as well. And every ones signature but Batman's lol. Short piece and enjoyabl
2/20/2015 c1 Momma Bear
Nice job. Intense drama
2/18/2015 c3 RedCeleste
this was cute
2/18/2015 c3 3Robin Rider
So sweet, great ending, I enjoyed reading this story
2/18/2015 c2 Robin Rider
What Tim said about trouble is totally true and it was so sad to hear Tim use Jason as an example to Dick saying nothing will happen
2/18/2015 c1 Robin Rider
Poor Timmy he must have felt heartbroken knowing Dick could die. Good chapter
2/18/2015 c3 1ScarletSnapdragoner
Your story started out really well. There was a lot of action and a lot of stress, and it was well written. The entire first chapter was fantastic.

And then. . . I don't know. The second chapter felt like a filler, and the third was. . . It was almost like you sort of knew what you were saying, but not quite, and it ended sort of on a weird, unrealized note.

The story does have a lot of potential, though, and I'm not saying it was bad. Far from it, actually. Maybe try revisiting it sometime, and rewriting it a little bit, to make the point a bit more clear.

Anywho, I'm really sorry if I've offended you in any way, and please keep in mind that I'm not purposely flaming, just attempting to give some constructive criticism.

That said, signing off.