for Foul Fumes

3/26/2003 c1 sirius the homicidal maniac
*sniffs while she reads* *scratches face and moans repeatedly* ah thats sad... *sniff* there was nothing he ... *looks around in disgust* WHY are there not more reviews! this was great! your lack of reviews infuriates me.
3/12/2003 c1 29T.H.W
Oh MAN.

What a heartrending story. Just sad, depressing, very good. VERY good. It was interesting to read someone's take on that fateful day that everyone's favorite Sirius got taken to Azkaban. Very good! I especially liked your thoughts at the end. Keep up the great work!

T.H.
3/1/2003 c1 sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in
Oh god-this is really sad:(-It's the 2nd time I've read it.
1/25/2003 c1 Jazzalyn
Oh god-this is sad:(-it's also good-and I also like it the way you go into the details of what happens.
1/19/2003 c1 4Brooke Kenobi
Awww. Poor Sirius! (He's soooo great! *sigh*) This was a totally awesome story! Sirius is the best, especially cause he's still so great after having spent twelve years in Azkaban! You should write a sequel involving Sirius's wife/kid...possibly from their pov. Especially if his kid could go to Hogwarts. Just a suggestion...Please take it! lol Anyway, this was absolutely wonderful!
12/8/2002 c1 Aftertaste of Cyanide
MORE!!
12/7/2002 c1 9Alarun
Heh, I can't believe you volunteered to read this to the class. I almost liked mine, but I was way too scared to read it outloud... Anyway, yay! Iron Horse Music Hall tonight! I can't wait! Stone Coyotes! Yay!
12/6/2002 c1 12Ashliebelle
*gasp* Wow, that was good. Geez... Azkaban wasn't even that scary in my imagination. Who is this person Sirius married? Who's the baby! I suppose he/she would be one year younger than Harry... Aww, I hope you continue, and soon!
12/6/2002 c1 Nietta
that was sooo good! you're a really good writer. are you going to do another chapter? i love all sirius stories, but this one was especially heartbreaking. poor siri!
12/6/2002 c1 DansGirl4eva
MY POOR BABY!
12/5/2002 c1 3Senna2
o. m. g! this is extraordinary! its just the right length, and it gives just enough to satisfy you but still make you think! i LOVE it! i'm sure you'll get a good grade on it!

Senna