for Mistakes We've Made

8/22/2020 c2 Emb3rSky283
But everything changed when the fire nation attacked... wait, wrong universe.
5/27/2020 c1 fallunter
bro please work on your akame ga kill fan fic . Would love to see an orgy with all 6 of them tho.
5/15/2020 c8 vogue.provins
Happy lives for adulterers. What a good moral story
4/10/2020 c8 HighPaladinRath
to be honest I kinda wanna now how Karin and Sasuke got together now...
3/23/2020 c8 12FenreldStormblade
been years since I've read this, and for a shorter NaruSaku NaruHina divorce fic, it's on the best out there
3/16/2020 c1 1Violet Chloe Snow
Zero to sixty right there. On another note, Naruto's the most famous person in the entire village and he just casually makes out with someone that isn't his wife in public?
9/15/2019 c1 TheLightYagami
Sasuke is shitty and worst father/boyfriend/husband. He even listed as shitty boyfriend in anime portal so its doesn't suprise me
9/15/2019 c1 TheLightYagami
Yeah makes is shitty and worst father/boyfriend/husband that anime ever created. Naruto always with his family before he become hokage. Hell Naruto and Sakura together screentime more than sasuke. Even I believe Naruto/Sakura/Hinata having one night together since this three always have most screentime together. Sakura deserves better.
7/11/2019 c1 Valor-Derzod
Only mistake made was this story
4/6/2019 c4 Guest
Cause Team 7 always keeps things in the family
1/16/2019 c8 1xanandra19
Amazing fanfic! You're so awesome. One of my favorite stories
12/13/2018 c8 Guest
Ooooh! Together at last!
12/3/2018 c8 HighPaladinRath
btw where was Kakashi in all of this? did he die or what?
12/3/2018 c2 HighPaladinRath
realised my review had a lot mistakes.. but the list is I love this story even though I'm a Naruhina shipper.
12/3/2018 c1 HighPaladinRath
well I agree that this story is good... since I'm Naruhina shipper I still get triggered at stories like this... but I always liked more and ship and have always been able to see reason. I love narusaku as much as Naruhina, maybe morebut what I'm trying to say is I love this stor6 great idea you knocked it out the park if you still are writting hope you see this keep it up author!
294 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »