for Mistakes We've Made

8/7/2018 c1 jbadillodavila
Te quedó excelente n.n
7/31/2018 c4 3nydu
That was such a poorly written fic lol i cringed atthe part where sakura told sasuke.
5/31/2018 c8 ultrachols
good
5/24/2018 c2 Ismaaeel
Oooooohhhhhhh you see that Sarada-Chan has a crush on Boruto-Kun...But lets hope in the real movie Boruto will marry Sarada...Because they remind me of Naruto and Sakura...But I think I would like it KIBAHINA and not SasuHina...And also I would like it to be a BORUSARA PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE!.And this was a very nice chapter as well
5/24/2018 c1 Ismaaeel
Yes,YES,YES! Naruto must divorce Hinata-Baka there is only room for one couple and that is NARUSAKU not this was a nice chapter I wonder what Sasuke or Hinata will do if they find out what is happening to their husband and maybe it will be SASUHINA and not SasuSaku and NaruSaku thaks for the chapter keep it up!.
4/28/2018 c8 9Elsil
While I am definitely enjoying this fic, I am very annoyed by two things. First, that both Ino and Shikamaru have the same gut reaction of "this would be bad for Naruto's image." That is definitely giving neither character a moral high ground, as well as coming off as sexist (she might not be Hokage, but what about Sakura's public image?). Second, that both Naruto and Sakura both immediately turn do divvying up Naruto's kids. While that happens in a divorce, the way it comes across in this fic was a little ham fisted.

With that being said I truly am enjoying this story. It's nice that you aren't turning this into an angst ridden drama. Nor into a Shakespearean tragedy. I look forward to finishing it soon.

~Elsil
3/6/2018 c8 sinedd662
it was cool
2/9/2018 c8 badkidoh
good story.
1/26/2018 c7 Guest
Kiba can go blow himself. Acting like he’s tough shit, if I were Naruto I’d chop his arm off
12/22/2017 c8 Guest
I enjoyed reading the story, however there were some things that could have been changed to make the reading experience better and run more smoothly.

You mentioned the same scene with Sakura realized she loved Naruto after his trip back so many times, too many times really. You should have only had to really explain it once(when sakura confesses to naruto)-maybe twice(when sakura is telling sasuke that she wants a divorce), more then that is unnecessary and annoying to read-it also takes away from the importance/significance of the scene.

It was also strange that you had both Sakura and Naruto tell people that they were about to start an affair. Don’t get me wrong its good that they have people that they trust enough to share that information, but its also unrealistic that their friends would be accepting of it since the partners' that they would be cheating on are still their friends.

The interactions with Naruto and Kurama also was a bit excessive and unnecessary, and grating at times because their conversations would come out of no where.

OMG I feel traumatized for the kids. How could you have the parents(naruto/sakura) tell their kids that the real reason that they’re having a divorce is because they “never really loved” their spouse! They could have sugarcoated it at least! For that reason Bolt’s reaction is justified because he felt as though his existence was created not out of love and out of obligation and false feelings. The picture of love and family that he’s held before has completely shifted.

It was hard to read the last three chapter because they felt like filler chapters and just not as important.

The ending was cute, everyone was happy. Thank you for this story!
8/31/2017 c8 joey91731
i ,'m happy everything worked out in the end for everyone
8/31/2017 c8 joey91731
omg loved it the last part had me cracking up "yes dear" lol
8/10/2017 c8 Monkey D. Dre
I was an amazing fanfiction keep up the good work
6/28/2017 c8 Guest
Its so funny and sad in the same time
Its hurt when naruto wants divorce with hinata.. O shit man this is the saddest fanfiction in my opinion
6/24/2017 c4 hahaminato
I cant read this anymore, i love hinata for naruto and thats it
294 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »