for Mistakes We've Made

2/19/2015 c1 13narusakufan1985
This sounds like a really good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
2/19/2015 c1 5Luffy L Deathwalker
Let Naruto keep Bolt with HImawari showing up every now and then. personally I've recently viewed NH as more of an incest pairing given the evidence from the movie.
2/19/2015 c1 DragonPony022
Well this is interesting I have to say. I could see Bolt wanting to stay with Hinata since he seems to be the type to be closer to his mother then father also he seem like he would blame Naruto for breaking his mother's heart. Himawari is alittle harder, she seems like a daddy's girl but a very caring girl that wouldn't want to leave her mother alone when she is hurting. But the same for her father as well. I think she might go with her father so he wont be alone or think his whole family hates him but visit her mother all the time. I wonder how this will go, i mean will he leave Hinata quickly or will he fool around with Sakura being her back for a while and then come lean to Hinata after they best chance have been caught. (If Naruto was good at convincing people he would have been able to talk Hinata into bringing Sakura in with them. THEN EVERYONE WINS lol. But we know he doesn't have that kind of word game lol.) This will best chance hurt his rep if he is caught cheating and not to mention the depression Hinata will go through once she finds out he got with Sakura. She will think over and over she was just a replacement for his first love or things like that. I was just thinking what if you did a story about Naruto x Sarada (once she is alittle older of course lol) That would be interesting to see as well

Anyway interesting story, can't wait for more
2/19/2015 c1 Gagster
There are a lot of grammar problems here. Mostly either you leaving words out or repeating a word.
2/19/2015 c1 92SaiyanWarrior200
If anyone flames you, just ignore them and delete them. There's one going around as Guest who's insulting Naruto and Sakura stories and writers as of late, including my Valentines story I did.
2/18/2015 c1 Kidloco
I love it, make more

hinutil is always ruining good things...
2/18/2015 c1 ssvidel3
I hope you continue this story! love what you've written so far.
2/18/2015 c1 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
I kinda like it so far. Your Naruto stories have been turning out really amazing so far! Even I could never actually WRITE something like this. I may have ideas for stories, but when it comes to putting them into words and descriptions turning into a story, it goes downhill from there for me.
2/18/2015 c1 5HMV Black Templar
Very nice story so far, keep up the good work!
294 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20