for RWBY's Little Monster

5/22/2015 c2 9FanMic
DUDE! I loved it! My concern is how will Team RWBY react to the way a Wraith eats. I mean it look's like their eating the souls! And what about Zwei? Nonetheless I loved it keep it coming!
5/10/2015 c2 Somone lazy
WHeres the next chapter D:
5/3/2015 c2 1xaldin122195
Keep it up don't stop this is really good.
4/24/2015 c2 Guest
More more
4/25/2015 c2 3Mr.Green37
So will any of Evolves hunters appear?
4/12/2015 c2 Guest
When is the next update?
3/29/2015 c2 Guest
This is a great fanfiction I was skeptical about but it is really well written keep on throwing out the chapters
3/30/2015 c2 1shadowbreezze
. SHIT

I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! I HAVINT EVEN WATCHED RWYB BUT THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE EVOLVE SO MUCH AND THE WRAITH IS MY FAV, AND IM SOHAPPY TO SEE SOMEONE PUT HOURS OF DEDICATION ITO WRITING THIS

Bravo my friend, you made me fangirl ._.
3/24/2015 c2 2Craask
Well let's see if I can guess your matchings:

Yang & Goliath (fire-based brawlers)

Ruby & Wraith (fast Scythe wielders) or Blake & Wraith (decoys and blades)

That's all I can make sure connections with. Maybe Blake & Behemoth because the armored shell reflects her personality (closed off & defensive). Although, she's a ninja and that means she may have to hide with a BEHEMOTH (eh, maybe it could disguise itself as a rock or use the rock wall ability to act like a cliff or something). The only problem with that situation is that my favorite cathulu would be stuck with my least favorite character in RWBY's main cast (Cardin and his team are not characters IMO. They are just a means for personal development in the actual characters).

Anyway, nice fic so far. Really like evolve and would say playing the monster to be tied for my main along with medic (although I win more as the monster). I really like all of the monsters and hope you can make a good story out of them.
3/8/2015 c1 Guest
Please update soon
3/7/2015 c2 Kane
Well, this was awesome.

Though I'm a bit sad that one of the little babies didn't make it in the end, still having four Monsters plus one unidentified monster is still going to wreck shit , especially if that last guy really is as OP as it sounds, bet it's going to become like a god while fighting in a city or any other place with great amounts of advanced technology .

By the way, did Ruby get her maternal instincts awakened/forcefully developed by the Wraith in order to make her even more of a caretaker/mother figure for its kids or was that some sort of power related occurrence?

Another thing I'm curious about is if you might have some of the Hunters from evolve actually make an appearance on Remnant, maybe even because they where tracking down the Wraith or for some other reason.
At least it could make for an interesting plot element of your story, though it's juts an idea at any rate, so it's up to you to go for it or don't, your decision.

As for the Monsters themselves, are they going to learn how to speak or at least understand the language of their "mothers" at some point?
Hey they may even learn how to use the "fangs" of their "parents" or at least interact with technology in a more productive manner. :)

I wonder how long they'll be able to keep their children a secret from Beacon's campus, I mean Ozpin will found about them at some point, right?

Now then, on to the naming convention!
Well, for our little Kraken, I recommend the name Dagon, Chtulhu reference, considering that this story was basically the prototype for one of H. famous stories.
As for the Wraith, why not call it (Will it be another female or male entity?) Raziel?
Little Goliath could be called David as a sorts of reference to the Biblical roots of its name.
Now the Behemoth, what to call this guy? Hmm...what other giant monsters capable of rolling over enemies, throwing around fiery balls of destruction, raising walls from the ground with its fists and reeling in foes from a far with it's tongue do we know, well none obviously, duh-factor right there, so naming him after a titan or some other mythical figure may be in order or you just go with something hilarious here.
You could maybe call it after some dragon or some monster dwelling deep below the earth or something...wait a Minuet...look up Trolls, NOT the internet ones, you know the mythic creatures...i once read a book in German about them, some sort of fantasy book by Cristoph Hardebusch, had some really interesting elements strewn around, so that may help you out here, note that there were some pretty awesome Troll characters in there, though the book didn't shy away from some certain dietary habits of theirs.
...Oh seemed like I rambled a bit there...well then, enjoy.

I suppose that'll be all from me for now, but don't even doubt it, I shall be back!
Bye
3/2/2015 c2 goodjobman
Pretty good story so far I either want fast short chapters or long time long storys. Pretty good though
2/27/2015 c2 DD
How many eggs are there , you didn't exactly give a number on the amount of eggs.
Still , good job and keep updating.
If there are going to be baby monsters , here are my names for them;
Goliath: Blitz , Flame , or Ash (I thought of Flame and Ash being like twin brothers or something.)
Kraken: Tesla (CAUSE SCIENCE!)
Wraith: Spectra or Misty (because the wraith as the astral or mythical vibe to it.)
Behemoth: Gordon or Ragna (just because)
Hope this story goes well!
3/1/2015 c2 LuBu081
I've honestly been waiting for this crossover because seriously? Evolve with RWBY. That pairing is destined for greatness, like Ham and Cheese, or Peanut Butter and Jelly.
2/26/2015 c2 Guest
EPIC BATTLE! LET THIS BATTLE GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST LAST STANDS EVER! OF ALL TIME!

Ahem...

Could Roman end up getting monster "Awaiting Designation" and be forced to help team RWBY raise it, on penalty of being eaten. Mostly cause I want to see hi. Use it to get CINDER to lose bowel control. Also, he deserves one. Cinder is too evil to need one.

Looking forward to battle, glory, and heartwarming moments, plus some very funny scenes, namely the Beacon students and staff bricking themselves when they see the fully grown montes.
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »