for RWBY's Little Monster

2/21/2015 c1 ghjkvhgjkvhgyut
I Rwby and I like Evolve so this might turn out great!:)
I would like the chapters to be a bit more lengthy.
Keep updating , really looking forward to it.
2/21/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome, please write more of this story
2/22/2015 c1 1BlazaWolf
For not proof-reading, you did an great job of not making any spelling errors.
2/19/2015 c1 Guest
i thought rwby was getting the eggs? the summary lied!
2/19/2015 c1 Kane
Interesting.

By the way, are the other Monsters from Evolve going to show up at some point as well or do you want to limit it only to the Wraith?
Just curious if you are interested in showing things from the other Monsters point of view.

Also the term Eggs implicates that Ruby may not be the only one to get a cute little baby monster as their pet, just an idea though (is she still going to get Zwei?).

Another point of interest for me is whether or not the Monsters are going to have auras or remain like the Grimm in that department...on second thought, it would make them kind of op.
Then again they were fighting normal humans, with advanced weapons and specialized equipment but still nobody with the crazy combat capacities the RWBY cast have.
Ah well, I'm sure you have figured it out by the time it becomes an relevant issue.

Next matter of intrigue would be how exactly Ruby is going to get her hands on the eggs, more precisely, what is her Dad and Yang going to make of this once she brings them in, I mean Ruby probably won't be hiding something like this from them due to her personality and well, cause she really needs boat loads of work in being deceptive, so I really don't see her attempts at hiding those going to work anytime in the near future.

As for feeding them (assuming here that more than one egg hatches), well unless she gives them freshly slaughtered animals or goes actively hunting small Beowolf packs, I don't think she'll be able to keep them away from feasting on the sources food, in form of Humans, walking around them, unless of course there's another simpler solution that I'm totally not seeing at the moment.

I suppose that'll be all for now.
Bye
2/19/2015 c1 some guy
I just knew there was going to be a crossover for rwby and evolve since in the game a team of four hunters try to kill monsters.

update soon
2/18/2015 c1 Guest
First Evolve crossover and it is awesome!

I hope Beacon tries to have Team CFVY kill the Wraith, only to learn why Cabot called in his team
2/18/2015 c1 mastermind
so first off why was she not all "fuck monster!" (boom dead)

second will the monsters be good and fight grimm and white fang?

not flame just questions.

update soon
2/18/2015 c1 Guest
Yay first evolve fan fiction!

I wonder what's going to happen when Team RWBY has to feed the baby wraiths.

Also: Wraith vs Team CFVY, curb-stomp battle in Wraith's favor.
2/19/2015 c1 8runemyth0
You bastard! You stole my ideas! Get out of my head, monster!

Nah, just kidding. Great start to the story, dude. All I could ask of you is some better formatting (horizontal lines?) and making chapters a bit longer. Other than that I can't really see any major issues.

Giving Wraith psychic powers definitely helped her interact with other beings. It works excellently. In fact, I'm stealing that idea for my Wraith x Abe fic. Um, I mean, uh... shut up! It's a legitimate ship! Anyways...

Hope to see more of this!
2/19/2015 c1 8Grimm Knight
Really good. Just curious of where you found the Evolve tab, I'm writing a story for it and can't find it.
2/19/2015 c1 GrimReaver257
Beware, be ye Man, Grimm, or Beast, for no longer are you at the top of the food chain...

Definitely sticking around for this story, seems very interesting...
2/19/2015 c1 4MrOreoMan
I see great potential for this story and you are doing a great job so far just watch out for spelling mistakes and grammar in a sentence. Also take your time to write this story I'll wait paitiently for the next chapter.
2/19/2015 c1 MrInvisible3902
FINALLY! I have been waiting for an Evolve/whatever story! Thank you.
2/18/2015 c1 8DeadRich18
The first time I saw trailers for Evolve, I have been waiting for a crossover with RWBY. While this is very different from what I had expected I am still very glad that someone saw the potential in crossing these two together. I hope your story goes well, and as a tip from a fellow writer, make sure you check for spelling mistakes and that the paragraphs flow well. Also make sure that you think it is the best it can be before submitting it, this can make it take longer but it will make the story feel all the better in the long run. Again, hope it does well.

DeadRich18 Out!