for Decade: A New Journey

12/6/2017 c3 Sento Kiryu
Will Kiina be a Rider too?
7/13/2017 c1 Guest
Very nice story so far. Will Kiina become a Kamen Rider in the Future?
7/14/2017 c1 pendulumworld2017
Nice work so far. Hopefully, Kiina will become a Rider too.
6/13/2017 c3 passing guest
To bad the story seems death, just when i thought Tsukasa can insult lot more people and yeah. This really is Decade of Insultness w
8/14/2016 c3 joshrules727
can he not be an arse cause i like nice guy and who knows you might get a decent review
4/12/2016 c3 Guest
Oh... A review... Ok then. I like the direction your putting your story in, I like the comic relief with the imagin, and I'm like the character arc revolving aroun Cynders parinioa towards decade, it makes a lot of sense do to what decade has done so far. My recommendation is to build character by having Cynder come to trust decade over time, also, if you're including all the Hensei and neo - Hensei riders, you need to balance the spotlight, even out how much time you spend focusing on each rider and how they build character by interacting with the skylanders... Also, I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Tendou once he's rescued... I can see the Grandmother phrases over the horizon.
4/19/2015 c3 Redrangerlegacy
I like your stories. I do have a problem about you calling werehogs hedgewolfs when that form is a mutated version of a hedgehog with the powers of mister fantastic, and not a hedgehog-wolf hybrid. But still, I like your stories. I do find you pulling a Decade on Kamen rider Soul to be funny, but I wonder, which version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are you using?
4/19/2015 c3 GXY-2013
I am so sorry, this story is pretty good by the way. Well, you better go and get some rest. You'll need it.
4/19/2015 c2 1Card-Golem
I so like this as a way to introduce the Nine Heisei Riders to everyone who is not 100% familiar with the shows the are from. Plus have Tsukasa and Kiina getting to know each other was a good plot for a breather chapter.

Also Bringing back the big bag from the trio of games that gave us Cynder was not who I thought Kaos would have been 'working' for, liked the Mirror of Mystery reference during the chapter, heaping that Blackout and Knight Mare will show up soon.

Overall I did enjoy the chapter, but I'd also like to see stories of Kiina's journey thru each of the games and if they are up links would be nice.
4/19/2015 c3 12AKA99
Oh, sorry, I forgot to review last time.

Anyways, it's a good concept, and you have a lot of humor and action right where it needs to be. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
3/27/2015 c2 New Universe R
I was hoping if Tsukasa can explain about the Showa era Riders in Chapter 3. And also a minor redo to the previous review.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

I wonder if you are familiar with Touhou Project? Because I'd like to see a Kamen Rider x Touhou Project crossover.

Choose one.

- Kamen Rider Hibiki

- Kamen Rider Kabuto

- Kamen Rider Kiva

- Kamen Rider W

- Kamen Rider Fourze

- Kamen Rider Wizard

- Kamen Rider Fourze and Kamen Rider Wizard (I'll explain later)

- Kamen Rider Gaim

All of these will be the canon Riders, instead of OCs or characters from other media taking the Rider's mantle. These Rider must remain in-character, not OOC like Tsukasa in this fic, Decade: A New Journey.
3/26/2015 c2 GXY-2013

Choose one.

- Kamen Rider Kiva

- Kamen Rider W

- Kamen Rider Fourze

- Kamen Rider Wizard

- Kamen Rider Fourze and Kamen Rider Wizard (I'll explain later)

- Kamen Rider Gaim

All of these will be the canon Riders, instead of OCs or characters from other media taking their role. These Rider must remain in-character, not OOC like Tsukasa in this fic, Decade: A New Journey.
3/26/2015 c2 jmcdavid
Okay, you were kind of inconsistent with the spelling of Basshaa, and none of them were correct, as you would have found out if you would have just checked an image of the Form Ride card for that form. It's spelled Basshaa.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who was severely pissed off at Medic, by the way. That witch totally deserves a Trailer Impact where the sun doesn't shine.
3/3/2015 c1 GXY-2013
Are you familiar with Touhou Project? Then could you do the Kamen Rider x Touhou Project crossover if you are familiar with it?
2/20/2015 c1 1cooking samurai
Cool story and are the secondary and dark riders going to show up later?
17 Page 1 2 Next »