for When a Good Man Goes to War

3/19/2016 c1 Guest
This was really good! Thank you for posting it!
3/13/2016 c1 C.C Britannia
AoKuro and a badass Kuroko to boot, what more could I ask for? I love it :D
7/22/2015 c1 Storm08
I really loved it
6/19/2015 c1 2Allycat2090
Oh my god, I love this story. I mean, I didn't really have any expectations when I typed "a good man goes to war" into the search engine, but if I had had any, this would have blown them out of the water. I mean, I love, love, LOVE AoKuro, and this is definitely one of the better ones I've read for them. Agent Kuroko is an interesting concept, and it's nice to read about him saving Aomine instead of the other way around. Add in the gore that came with storming a base almost entirely by himself, and then the psychological aspects of both his rescue and Aomine's sensory deprivation, and the sweetness that was the ending, and this is so cool! Thank you for writing it.
5/9/2015 c1 Guest
this is the coolest
3/29/2015 c1 Storm08
I loved your story .I hope you write a sequel or another Aomine/Kuroko story )
3/15/2015 c1 Hatepinkz
Wow. Just...wow. This story absolutely blew my mind. It really pulled me in and I was completely immersed in the plot and what was happening with Aomine and Kuroko's panic. You captured their emotions so perfectly and I absolutely agree with you, AoKuro is a very emotional pairing. I love what you did in this story, I'm so sad it's a oneshot, I would love to see more of the history.
2/19/2015 c1 9blue-bunnycat
Oh my gosh! That was beautiful. I love your writing style :-) Thank you for this amazing fic!
2/18/2015 c1 12CuriosityNeko
Wow that was amazing. I loved it so much. You really ended it well. I would love to see more but at the same time that's the perfect end.