for And One Flew

6/22/2017 c1 3UnLike Us
Very nice story. It's seems so similar yet so different from the original canon story that it's very interesting. O love Clouds blaze attitude that's in truth only a cover for the things for all of the things he really cares about underneath.
5/27/2016 c1 3Myst Shadow
Mindbender! awesome.
2/25/2016 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Very interesting and sad at the same time.
9/10/2015 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Wow. Brilliant short story and a great example of the dramatic changes just one small change can effect. Rather ironically: an avalanche effect... :P
6/6/2015 c1 Brenden
goodwork
5/18/2015 c1 Raj8
This was an interesting one-shot.

I'm gathering that this is Cannon-compliant and that in the second run around when Hojo captures him again he loses his memories? Because that is the feel I get in this.

Regardless it was a fascinating concept. I'm off to check out your other stories now, hopefully they are at least half as good as this one.
5/6/2015 c1 15AyumiUK
Wow.

So this is the cost of Cloud's dream. Poor guy, the universe conspires against him having a happy and well adjusted life.
3/17/2015 c1 Yukan
Whoops! I spelled my name wrongly. Haha!
3/17/2015 c1 Yukann
Sorry, too lazy to log in to post as myself haha XD Anyways, this is a very interesting idea of what could've happened if Cloud did pass the SOLDIER exam the first time. Most people usually do it the other way around. This was brilliantly written and I loved it! Although, even if Cloud didn't want to be found, wouldn't the changing climate and disposition of the world and people pique his curiosity even a little enough to make him find out what was going on in the world? This is still a very interesting take on the what if scenario. Hope you continue writing more! :)
2/22/2015 c1 Cthreen
I guess pickling in Mako took even more important memories then we knew.
2/20/2015 c1 Not-Gonna-Update
Okay... this is a pretty awesome story! I kinda like the oblivious/ignorant Cloud. He isn't as burdened as the original one.

... And then he just had to go back in time and save the world. Nice.
2/20/2015 c1 19Zenthisoror
Well, here's a new spin on the time travel, and goodness, the despair you feel at the end, now that Cloud has to go through everything again but this time without his dreams to drive or support him! I particularly liked the line about the presence catching at his heels, trying to make him run towards it. It raised the little hairs down my neck.
I do wonder what happened to Zack in Cloud's Take 1. I guess without Cloud to be there to be his living legacy, he would have been forgotten, and would have just faded away, which is a sad thought too.
2/19/2015 c1 24TheScreamingViking
How very clever! Also, gut wrenching, poor Cloud. Even when he escapes it, fate just resets to drag him back into the spotlight.
2/19/2015 c1 39Gelasia Kidd
oh wow. This makes so much sense, actually, in context to the game. O_O I'm impressed.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service