for What If

9/2/2018 c1 N2DZC
Veri n1c36BCst0riFl
8/3/2018 c20 Doggo Loggo
This was really good but could you please add a next chapter because I’m dying to know what happens
4/12/2018 c19 Guest
Love this story bro
4/12/2018 c1 Guest
Hiya, welcome to the cherub fan fiction community. Im not logged in right now but I'm RyanWritesStuff and wrote the story below urs called DarkWay. Im still writing and a review from you would be great. I like your story btw its going really well :)
4/11/2018 c9 jammy
is that it. not a greatending. I prefferd the return more. I think its also just practically the same. needs more excitement. when have you got another one coming out. by the way ive sent most off the messages to you. the one who picks up on the mistakes and the request about a retired cherubs older child having sex with another retired cherubs older child and getting pregnant
4/11/2018 c8 Guest
GIRL PROBLEMS. LOL
4/11/2018 c7 Guest
classic teenager reaction.
4/11/2018 c3 Guest
you got lukes reaction perfect
4/11/2018 c1 Guest
you said luke instead of james. who is luke. just kidding I know he is james son
4/2/2018 c1 Review
Terrible English like honestly!
4/20/2017 c9 Silver566
Still questioning just HOW Lois found out Adams, was James' last name
7/16/2015 c1 Guest
I really like the story. Keep it up
7/13/2015 c6 Scotty D 130307
The story is very well done but their are some minor mistakes I would like to point out. First of all when he is on the phone to her he uses 'Adams'. I am not sure it would be viable for her to understand that he had changed his name without him going over it. This could be covered in the next chapter though. Secondly, there are a lot of errors such as; 'new' when it is meant to be knew and '2' when it is meant to be two.
But anyway most of these errors are tiny and barely noticeable. I have throughly enjoyed reading it so far and hope that more chapters come out soon.
4/25/2015 c2 711deleted11
By the way, I didn't mean who's Luke as in the child, I meant that in Chapter 1 you call James 'Luke' by mistake.
4/25/2015 c1 11deleted11