for The Hale Pack

9/30/2020 c31 Rowanaembers
I am living this story so much... Please update soon ️
9/20/2020 c31 16ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN
Omg i love this story so much. Stile being a werewolf should of been canon. I love how small changes makes a huge difference. I sort of hoped jackson was still the Kanima as that would of been helpful sometimes. I love yet hate void stiles. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter
9/11/2020 c31 11Mukuro234
So awesome!
9/7/2020 c31 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more
8/9/2020 c31 11SakiHanajima1
I binged this story in the last 3 days and omg. It is amazing. I wasn't a big Sterek fan before but now I definitely am! I love the pack bonds and how close not you've made them. I love that Jackson stayed and the Twins are there and you gave Peter his redemption. Please tell me he isn't gonna help Kate like he does in season 4? From the way you're going, it doesnt look like it and I hope I'm right.

Also, I know it was a few chapters back but I totally on board with them opening a restuarant together! The packs dynamics are phenomenal and I love every minute of it!
Thank you for leaving Erica and Boyd alive and I'm so glad you're not killing Allison and Aiden.

I cant wait to see what you do next with VoidStiles and how they get out of this. I can't wait to see the packs reactions when they find out the truth about why the nogitsune is possessing Stiles and of course their reactions to finding out their mom is possessed to begin with.
Please update soon!
8/5/2020 c31 17XRyuraX
i am so glad i came across this, i love it and can't wait for the next chapter. I also like that you write mum, am guessing your from England too. I love void stiles and am so glad you put this arc in your story.
8/4/2020 c31 thepriceyoupay
I check this story for updates like five times a day, since you came back to it. I love it. I know it takes time to write these and get them just right, so thank you. I'm super excited about the rest of your story.
8/4/2020 c15 Guest
Awesome story! Really enjoying it, but you know that the sheriff's name is Noah, not John, right? Other than that I don't really have complaints except for the odd grammar mistake or two but I'm an English Major in collage, so really I'm just nit picking. Anyway. I really love your story!
8/4/2020 c23 XRyuraX
i hate my gravy too thin, i can't make it from scratch though, i just use ahh bisto haha. I also love Yorkshire puddings
7/31/2020 c31 2BlueMonica
I love this, I read through this story in two days, I love this! I cant wait for more!
7/19/2020 c30 PhoenixQueen101
I'm so glad you decided to start writing again. when I saw you uploaded another chapter I was half way through reading it again. I was so excited. unfortunately tho it took me a long time to read this chapter. I love my bf but the downside is he keeps distracting me from the important stuff like reading fanfiction. this chapter was great I'm so excited for the next one.
6/29/2020 c30 Guest
Aaaaah yes your back. Thank goodness man I'd love the packs reaction to Lisa's mom and her stupidity
6/28/2020 c30 3middlechild274
Oh my gosh. Could not believe I saw this updat. Thank you so much for the update. I love it. Hope to read more. So excited for this. Stiles turning into the Nogitsune in the show was my favorite parts of that season.
6/26/2020 c30 6ShadowXMoonlight
Oh man, I am hooked.
6/18/2020 c29 rooske01
Quick question, have you been editing lately? Cause fanfiction keeps telling me that the story is being updated
318 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »