for Death Never Dies

2/5/2016 c22 48reality deviant
interesting chapter.
a most amusing solution-join a guild.
i do like that you portray sara as conflicted, and wonder if any of the old servents of the Old Gods will sense her nature...
2/4/2016 c22 KingHoborg
That logic is a bit faulty... But if it saves the world I am all for it! You go join that guild! And ignore all the murderers and demons you'll most likely face because the world is good!
2/4/2016 c22 zachary2
YOSH! Awesome, I'm glad you're getting Sara to join a guild, I was wondering when it was going to happen, I also like the portrayal of her conflicting thoughts and her solutions. Kudos!
2/4/2016 c22 Gywn Lord of Cinder
We're off to fight the Legion, the terrible Legion of demons. Because, because, because We've totally snapped in the head.
2/4/2016 c22 3tmd126
Wow... this was... quite the chapter. I... kind of understand her turmoil here. Mind you, I've never been informed that I am an eldritch horror reborn or wanted to destroy the world... but if given the chance for unlimited power I would probably take it. I really would. So... yeah. That's probably not a good psychological thing or something... but oh well. I do hope she's able to find a medium to the point that she can re enter her old form, but not... make the world go boom. Anyway, excellently written chapter. Always happy to see this fic updated. Thank you. :)
1/29/2016 c21 8Missing Middle
What an intense chapter. I love the vivid and detailed descriptions, the build-up and suspense leading up to the climax. I wonder what Sara thinks of herself now... will she go crazy? Yogg-Saron sounds absolutely disgusting.
1/26/2016 c21 The1Thomas
Another great chapter, coincidencless! Sara finally figured out the source of her magic powers. Seeing as people already were paranoid because of her magic, then one can only imagine how they would react to her being an old god incarnate - assuming they even find out.

What I'm more eager to discover is how Sara reacts to her new found knowledge. I imagine an inner conflict within her: the drive to follow Yogg-Saron's plan vs. her identity as Sara. I'm guessing the old god didn't do all of this just to give a mortal the ability to resurrect people and manipulate minds. Her powers did urge her to touch the huge body, so they could theoretically manipulate her to do other things.

The ending left me immediately craving for more, which is a testament to how good the chapter really is. Keep up the good work!
1/26/2016 c21 5Shinkicker
Well, that was a bit of an eye opener for her. Half expected the liquid saronite to come 'alive' and try engulf her. Also, suspect she will be having some nightmares about this.
1/26/2016 c21 48reality deviant
good chapter.
loved the extra Old God.
cant wait for more-especially enjoyed the scene of Yoggi's memories.
1/26/2016 c21 Serithus
Oh shit, the shoe finally drops. what will she do :o
1/25/2016 c21 Guest
YES! Finally she dicovers that she is freaking badass! NOW GO! GO AND MAKE REALITY YOUR BITCH! GO AND MAKE YOURSELF MINIONS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! BUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Oh btw awesome chapter. Waiting most anxiously for next update. ;D
1/25/2016 c21 DeliciousCookie
Finally! I really liked this chapter! And cannot wait for the next one! :D
1/25/2016 c21 zachary2
Wow, that was a pretty intense chapter. Cool chapter and I hope you continue writing more!
1/25/2016 c21 3tmd126
Wow... that was quite the chapter. It left off on a cliffhanger too, darn it! Ah well... I can see she's in shock at this point, and I'm very curious what will happen when she finally calms down. Thank you for updating again. As always, I'm very excited whenever I get the message that you have!
1/20/2016 c20 Affliction warlock for life
Love the story can't wait for next chapter.
287 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »