for Beginning of END

7/3 c2 7Write Your Wrongs
Natsu went Ultra Instinct!
2/26 c11 StormySpartan
This is my favorite interpretation of END and natsu together, it's what I always pictured would happen before the Canon version arrived, sad to see this hasn't updated in a little over 2 years.
2/17 c11 CDM
I hope you complete this fanfiction. It is really good. I like how you have Natsu's powers. I know Lucy should be stronger. Also where is Nalu?
10/12/2021 c11 Anon
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT I NEEEEEED TO CHEAK DATES MORE OFTEN
10/3/2021 c11 Robbie2413
wow this is so good but it hasn't been updated in a year
I want to see more
8/14/2021 c11 Guest
When will the next chapter drop
8/12/2021 c11 Maidengale4evermore
What, this was just getting good, pls continue
7/8/2021 c7 GlitchXox
I see what you did...Seven deadly sins..I approve...Well done..This made me very happy...:D
3/14/2021 c11 NarutoX24
2/19/2021 c11 Guest
Aww damn just when the story was starting to get interesting. Please update it's really good!
2/2/2021 c11 Guest
Please make more chapters this story is amazing
1/20/2021 c3 52Jade Tatsu
Gray is interfering with Natsu Lucy time... he should be thankful if all he gets is a bit beat up! Markarov should have known better!

Of course the revelation of Deliora is interesting, given history. I am curious if there will be a demon that can look at Natsu and see the 'truth' and then high tail it. Not a mouse :D
1/20/2021 c2 Jade Tatsu
FT really did have a lot of people vying for the top mage position, didn't they? But ah, poor Laxus, brought low by the truth.
1/20/2021 c1 Jade Tatsu
It's nice to see a fic where END is actually proactive and hopefully a bit sneaky. When I watched Fairy Tail for the first time, I spent the entire Tartaros arc hoping that END would just do something, even if it was just to slap down the guild and say 'piss off, I'm happy living as a human for now, so go do something else until I get bored' or ... something!

So it's nice to see a fic where something is happening.

Thank you for sharing.
12/12/2020 c7 Guest
This is literally just a fairytail rip off of seven deadly sins
671 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »