FanFiction.Net
for Strength from Betrayal

4/1/2019 c4 Guest
This is adorable!
3/6/2018 c4 lara5170
I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens next.
2/4/2018 c4 PrtndTiara
I hope you continue to update this fic.
11/23/2017 c4 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
10/11/2017 c4 InuDemoness1525
So cute!
10/6/2017 c4 The Blue Insanity 8500
Oh my gosh! Thank you soooooooo much for the update! I can’t wait to see what else is going to happen in this story! I love the idea of a young Kagome growing up so I just loved your story when I found it! Thank you!
10/6/2017 c4 1PinkSlytherin
Adorable! Thank you so much for the update!
10/6/2017 c4 Guest
I think it's B.S. that Inutaisho is going to cheat on his mate with human skank Izayoi. Izayoi is a slut. If I were Inukimi (and writing this story), I wouldn't bother with Kagome as wben she is older she will be just like Izayoi. You are going to make Inuyasha and Kagome siblings? That is stupid. *shakes head* Why can't there be any stories in which Inutaisho keeps it in his pants and doesn't cheat on Inukimi? Technically, he can't even call that slut Izayoi wife or anything as dog demons do not divorce nor take another.
11/3/2016 c3 Alaina Kuski
Interesting...
9/23/2016 c3 Shadow.nao
Please update soon!
9/22/2016 c3 InuDemoness1525
i love this. kagome is so cute and i'm really curious about the inu-taisho and izayoi. all the characters are great actually, you have done a great job so far. can't wait for more. please update again soon.
9/21/2016 c3 BallerinaG
The fic is just starting, but seams very promising! I'm looking forward to read more!
8/18/2016 c2 6ClockRose
Hay.
Hay.
Yay, you.
It's update time.
Yes it is. Don't denigh is.
7/3/2016 c2 Applejax XD
lolz, looks like she got Sesshoumaru to wear the flowers, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
5/21/2016 c2 1PinkSlytherin
Love your story can't wait to read more!
28 Page 1 2 Next »