for Fire Sword

3/6 c1 Charkid17
I have a problem. I haven’t played awakening so I have no idea what’s going on.
5/18/2020 c15 Darky
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who hated Tharja TwT
10/21/2019 c11 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Holy crap I love this beautiful work of fiction so far.
... It's still a bit confusing for me though
10/20/2019 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I don't get why they immediately figured they could use their in game skills, whet they can't IRL. Kinda strange... Kazuto is also really weak IRL since the Coma, because he doesn't really exercise much from what I've been told by my friends that read the light novel. Just a minimum amount, ave that's not enough to make him that good... Still cool story, just really inconsistent and full of holes
9/28/2019 c31 The Spawn7965
So I like the story, and is that really what Mataras means because I looked it up and the English definition is “sharp tongued” also since it is your username it kind of comes across as a SI. No real problem there, only real problem was Kirito being a bitch, but otherwise badass story.
8/13/2019 c52 EmoQuartetHydra
Okay this is honestly spectacular, but I have one teeny tiny complaint
YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CALL MORGAN AND MARTH'S YOUNGER SELVES EIRIKA AND EPHRAIM AND YOU DIDNT TAKE IT
7/28/2019 c44 4Dreamer Rose
Ha! I KNEW you wouldn't bait us with the possibility of Severa's existence only to tear it away!
6/29/2019 c46 x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x
Agil: These are the divine grounds of Naga, they said! The Risen wouldn’t be stupid enough to come here, they said!

Me: Join the army, they said. It’ll be fun, they said.
6/29/2019 c15 x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x
Well, shxt. That escalated quickly.
1/20/2019 c3 victor janus
"Well, the fact that we all don't know each other that well, but we can trust one another with our lives in battle reminds me of the first floor boss fight,"
...
Umm Asuna did you never catch on that there was an at least 4 sided power play with an accompanying backstab going on during the first floor boss fight? Are you trying to say that Kirito should be less trusting because they really are out to get you?
And Kirito why are you agreeing with her? Are you trying to be ironic, because I know you knew what happened behind the scenes.
12/20/2018 c53 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Great SCOTT! You my friend, ARE AMAZING! Looking forward to the sequel and all that!
10/25/2018 c53 2Minaly22
Hi! It's me again. Just popping in to say that I'm really excited for the sequel. Do your best and good luck!
10/25/2018 c53 9YueTian
All right! Thanks for telling us that! I didn't notice that the notification wasn't working on YouTube! Thanks again!
10/25/2018 c53 Ethan Kironus
The fans never let the author rest.
10/25/2018 c53 Valiant Chord
Tell you what, a sequel will certainly be very interesting, cause you don't have the original source material to follow. It's a new cast and a new aim, its going to be really interesting to see where you take the story and what the hero's will run into through out there adventure
554 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »