FanFiction.Net
for Digimon: Link-D

2/23/2017 c1 1Akira Hisashi
Wow, this plot is very intriguing. For one, I love how every Digimon has a unique and clear personality and way of speaking, as well as all of the characters being very visually distinct from one another. The ending was quite the cliff hanger, I'm very interested to see what the words about the Rookie Protocol mean, but I think they'll have something to do with the other digidestined. I'm excited for the next chapters!
6/4/2015 c2 42KumoFuzei
There were some mistakes and weird language use.
I quite enjoyed this chapter and I wonder what will happen next but the speech lacked some believability, the descriptions were a little lacking, and the mistakes threw me out of my immersion in an otherwise interesting chapter.
5/31/2015 c1 3Fan Rider Ryu
Nice first chapter. Don't usually see protagonists with two partners. Can't wait to see the rest of your fic.
5/29/2015 c1 42KumoFuzei
The boy and the girl bit gets a bit repetitive. I think Mom and Dad should be capitalised if used as names. The initial beginning was nicely done.

Some of the description and the speech was nice. It all added nicely to the story and didn't feel wasted.
I quite liked the personalities of the Digimon. They all feel big and different. It was a little too jumpy and confusing for a first chapter though. I wanted to be eased into your concept a little more.
3/16/2015 c4 2Kamen Hitman Taiga
Awesome story.
3/15/2015 c4 19BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
Neat, keep it up!
3/2/2015 c3 thatboy848448r9wt98w
I'll just leave a review for everything that I've read so far.

So far the characters are sort of flat. Isaac really needs some more characterization because at the moment he's pretty flat, without much to define him except for that he's a nice guy (which main character ever usually is) and his unrealistically calm reaction to an extraneous situation. Seriously, he should be freaking out a lot more than he does.

Carmen is sort of interesting but her character is still a bit flat for my taste. Hopefully there's more to her than that she is good at fighting.

This isn't such a big deal because you're only in the first 3 chapters so there is still plenty of room to develop your characters, so be sure to make it happen!

I didn't mention Shannon because she's the only character with enough defining characteristics for me to care about. However, I go to British International school, and I can tell you that British people I know do not end every sentence with "love" (and do not call people "love" or "loves" in general). The few times I do hear that sort of thing it's usually said in a heavily sarcastic or condescending tone of voice. Maybe Shannon's just special like that or something and means it differently. (Also, maybe International British students are way different from regular British students?)

Didn't mention the Digimon because I honestly don't care much for them at all. They literaly wear their characteristics on their sleeve, so to speak; each Digimon acts in ways that perfectly match its appearance, meaning that just by "Digi-volving" them any character development that could occur can basically be skipped.

I haven't seen enough grammar or spelling errors to make a big deal out of it.

However, my biggest problem right now is the way the plot seems to be heading, as your plot so far is INCREDIBLY stereotypical. Unlikely band of kid heroes thrust in a strange environment to defeat a threat... it's been done before in pretty much every genre. For example, the Chronicles of Narnia, and Narnia at least had the Jesus Lion (;p)

To summarize:

-characters need developing (its fine for now as first few chapters but make developing them a priority throughout the fic)
-make the digimon have characteristics that don't match their appearance exactly, else people might not care much about them
-the plot so far looks to be incredibly stereotypical and doesn't even have a Jesus Lion to spice things up

all in all though all these things are easy enough to solve as the series goes on. just keep them all in mind while writing!

Hope this helped
2/28/2015 c3 BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
Nice, keep it up!
2/22/2015 c2 BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
Great evolutions, Carmen's partners sound interesting, keep it up!
2/21/2015 c1 BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
This has a lot of potential, let's see some more,