for In My Time of Rising

5/21/2015 c2 kaida171
I'd really like the other parent to be either Sirius it Severus.

And this story is unconventional but I like it!
4/26/2015 c2 4dianemalfoy
I love this story! It's really good so far. What would be really funny is if you had made the other father James. That way it would explain his looks.
4/11/2015 c2 2Shiroiro tora
It would be interesting if the other father was still James. Then the "looking like your father" thing would still be true. Can't wait for the next update!
4/7/2015 c2 2Dream's Abyss
I'm not going to speculate, or at least I wasn't since I'm always wrong, but how about Sirius? I mean the black hair has to come from somebody...
4/7/2015 c2 CAELandTAiyo
Regulus Black? What? It never says when he died! ... *snickers* Lucius Malfoy? LOL! That be so fucking funny! XD Snape or Sirius... So much potential... *drools* And if it was Cas? no because he got his vessel later, but it could actually be that he had another vessel? So much Writting potential! XD I love your writting! Trying to read all your stories! We can expect great things from this one, Master.
Love, CAEL
4/6/2015 c2 Psyka
Wow cool and Sirius would be cool it could explain his protectiveness towards Harry and need to be free to get to him bot oh well please update again soon
4/6/2015 c2 4Ash-Bookworm113
Oh my god I love this already! Seriously it's the hp/ spn fix with the best potential I have read in ages ;) thanks for writing this.
3/18/2015 c2 JustPassingBy
I'm usually not a fan of Mpreg, but you do it very well. I really can't wait to see where this story heads. Keep up the great work!
3/3/2015 c2 5zaika
Wow i like next chapter please AAA
2/28/2015 c2 hoping
OH I hope that the other parent wouldn't be a block for DESTIEL
3/1/2015 c2 Maybe2Morrow
Loving this! Is Harry going to explain his school and magic soon? Deans gonna let him go back to school right? I can't wait for more, hope you update soon!
2/26/2015 c2 Jeika
Incredible plot line can't wait for more
2/28/2015 c2 1anthea tronchard step
James or Sirius?
2/28/2015 c2 43Von
Cool story. I wasn't gonna read it because I'm not a Destiel girl but I'm glad I did. I liked the little bits like how Harry's absence changed things a bit with Tom and Ginny and how Ellen and Jo were with each other. I think I'm impatient for more Harry-stuff though, so I might wander away and come back in a few chapters. :)
2/25/2015 c2 meh
Personally I'm hoping for Sirius...though that one's highly unlikely given Sirius being in the UK and the deed definitely needing to happen in the USA...sigh... Maybe Gabby? (Or Loki at this point in the timeline...)
In any case, hopefully they handle Harry's magic well...
200 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »