for Monster

4/21/2015 c4 arwa.alzaabi
Loved it
3/29/2015 c4 5EndlessReign
Please continue! This is really good and unique!
3/29/2015 c4 snowboardgurl
this is so sad i love it
3/16/2015 c4 Guest
Oh my gosh i just wanna punch something now im so ticked off with Anna.
3/15/2015 c4 10fanfictionmakermachine
Wow. It is DARK! Just the way I like it. :)

I really want to know where will you take this story. You peaked my interest. Update soon!
3/15/2015 c4 9Aggregate Dragon
Poor Elsa... D,:
3/15/2015 c4 BlueLion
Anna doesn't seem to comprehend it - but she may have sealed her own doom by those words ... When Juliette ever will find out the truth there's going to be hell to pay.
3/15/2015 c4 40Concolor44
It looks like the loss of her child (and Kristoff) has UNHINGED Anna. I can't see her DOING that to Elsa. Really, I can't. Not unless something really, really dark is now inhabiting her soul.

Also, does Elsa never get unchained? Her muscles would have atrophied! Also ... that IMPLIES that she never gets to leave her cell, which IMPLIES that she hasn't had a bath in eight years. The stench would be deplorable.

Where are you going with this?
3/14/2015 c3 megumisakura
good chapter,hope elsa can escape.
3/14/2015 c3 BlueLion
oh my, I wonder if Elsa recognized who stood there in front of her, if she did, she must sheer be heartbroken ... take more care of spelling, please!
3/11/2015 c2 Guest
:'( why did Hans die?
3/5/2015 c2 17Loridhhp
Wow! Interesting story idea. Lots of angst. I'm interested to see where you take this plot.
3/1/2015 c1 Xx Dragon
Hehe..I don't know why but I loving Anna's reason for hanging Hans and locking Elsa in her room. O_o
Queen Anna rules!
3/1/2015 c2 megumisakura
good chapter,and very sad.
3/1/2015 c2 Guest
Ouch that has got to hurt Anna...
22 Page 1 2 Next »