FanFiction.Net
for The Unknown Twin Brother

10/9/2020 c1 sally.rose.3979
cant wait for the next update already! good luck!
4/3/2020 c16 LeafShinobi1997
please update soon.
1/20/2019 c16 Reader
Kudos to a nice fanfic, i really like your plot line. When i log in i plan to follow the fic.
7/30/2017 c16 Guest
Please updateee
7/22/2017 c16 Nany
Me dio risa Akashi ignorando a Kotaro XD y Chihiro tiene tanta falta de presencia que hasta yo lo olvide :v pobreito..
2/7/2017 c15 nany
por que me dejas así? T-T yo quiero saber que paso después T-T
2/4/2017 c15 Applejax XD
uh oh, someone's in trouble XD
10/25/2016 c14 4nanytefa1
me alegra que actualizaras, tenia miedo de que dejaras la historia :)

casi todas las repuestas con respecto a Akashi miedo ... me dio risa XD no puedo creer que le dijo enano XD
10/25/2016 c14 Momoi Raze
I'm sooo sooo happy for this update, I freaking love this story! I can't wait until the squad freaks out when Seijuro sees them with his precious, 'ungrateful' baby twin xD man, this is great! WONDERFUL! AMAZING! Fan-tas-tic! (PS sorry for that reference, wrong fandom... Please don't stop noticing me, senpai)
10/6/2016 c9 Drayne3
Poor Hinori Erika-san...
If I were her, I'd try my best to win him over. I mean, he has been her son for many years, and now, she was left with nothing? How cruel people can be.

And Seijuki! Is it that easy to separate you from your mother? I admit she wasn't the one to birth you, but she took care of you when no one was there, when your biological father abandoned you!

Uh, sorry I ranted for a bit there, Author-san...
9/10/2016 c13 EAVE
esta historia esta bien buena,por favor actualiza pronto.
8/26/2016 c13 nany
esta historia esta bastante interesante, espero que la continúes pronto. :)
5/6/2016 c13 ILoveRebornNarutoKProject
YES AN UPDATE! Seriously I love this story so please please please update soon because I'm dying to read more!
2/5/2016 c11 1Astraea J. Rahagi
Definitely an interesting story. I look forward to next chapter :)
1/29/2016 c4 5Active-mind-15