for I Will Love You No Matter What

4/9/2020 c34 15Ryojin
Great story I love it so far. Please keep writing.
2/21/2020 c34 1ThatSkeletonGuy
Great story, realistic characters and I really love the dedication you have to put 4ish years of time and effort into the story. Keep up the awesome work!
2/14/2020 c34 AnonCauseI'mDumb
You know, if his team keeps on bitching about how he kept this secret from them and that they deserve to know, you can have him fire back and call them hypocrites. Erza, Gray, and Lucy never willingly came out with their past and secrets. We only learn of Gray's past, mentor, and village killing demon from that Galuna Island Mission. We learn of Lucy's rich girl past from the Phantom Lord attack. And we learned about Erza's past about her past slavery, friends, and crush from when she was kidnapped. So in any shape or form, Natsu can easily call them out for the fact that since they didn't divulge any of their secrets or their personal past willingly, then he has the right to keep his, ergo, they don't have the right to scold him for keeping secrets since they themselves did, Ben Affleck, Argo.
2/12/2020 c34 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!
2/12/2020 c34 2TeamRed1
AWWWW! Beautiful!
2/12/2020 c34 Benjamin Meyer
thank you for putting another chapter up!
2/12/2020 c34 4EliteOtaku111
Good chapter as usual. Please update.
1/27/2020 c34 2Okaze
Thank God this wasn't what I thought it was. Saw the multi story 'Attention' and started freaking out that you were stopping them all.
1/16/2020 c33 Guest
Write more please
12/31/2019 c33 Kirito Luciferum
happy new year to you too. Plz update
12/30/2019 c33 Guest
Update soon
12/30/2019 c1 Sagiri D Goku
THANKU FOR UPDATING THE STORY.
Its one of my favriouts(dont know if i spelled it write, too lazy to check plus im not American or English or any other Country that has Its primery language as English, crap i went on with that) out there, you wrote it really well and i like the OC and and(Its 00:23 and im, tired)... Have a nice Day or night
12/30/2019 c33 STARLORD2599
Make Leila and Achnolgia Natsu's mates too.
12/30/2019 c33 4EliteOtaku111
Another great chapter, keep going!
12/30/2019 c33 erasenpai946
I hope Leila and Acnologia become Natsu's companions along with Kei please make this only 3 companions for him please.
439 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »