for The Unnamed Job

6/7 c30 7Cgarcia555
Loved this story start to finish.
1/15/2018 c26 Cgarcia555
It’s been close to a year since your last chapter posted. Story seems close to a finish any plans on filling usin on that? Hopefully soon too.
5/12/2017 c26 Wanda
I just finished binge reading your story. I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks :-)
3/4/2017 c26 Nophiefan
Wow it was a rather long wait . But im glad you're back
3/4/2017 c26 huttonfan
So glad you are back hope everything is okay,looking forward to a new chapter.
3/3/2017 c26 Cgarcia555
Thanks for the new chapter. Hopefully your life has gotten a little easier.
Glad the girls got out ok.
3/2/2017 c26 ann.ryce
I'm still enjoying it. Life happens and you can't control it so please don't feel you need to apologize for it. I will re-read this story again once you finish it I do that alot with longer stories. Looking forward to more of this one.
3/2/2017 c26 guest
hay welcome back thanks
3/2/2017 c26 Aaliyahnewyork
Life get in the way, I totally understand that but hey that was really short! But not being ungrateful, thanks
And I also agreed with the previous review: you should totally write parker/hardison centric fic, to taste yourself and get out of your confort zone. I mean you obviously love n/s but hey never know...ok just agreeing with a point...
Can't wait for more and some eliot kicking ass action...
2/1/2017 c1 Special.agent.hagen
Wow that was really good Please can I ask you to
write parker/hardison please I think you can come up
with something good even if it's your usual pairing.
12/29/2016 c25 Stellaru
I hope you had a great holiday season and will update soon!
11/19/2016 c25 ann.ryce
This chapter doesn't sound so promising fot Nate and Sophie but I'm sure thing get better or so I hope
11/19/2016 c25 Sara
Did nate just say "You want out, that's fine." how can he give up that easily. I mean its hs fault and all
11/17/2016 c25 Huttonfan
Very much,thank you for it!
11/16/2016 c25 carebear818
I am so glad to have this chapter. Hope you get well soon.
I am worried that Sophie and Nate are at a dead end, neither one giving an inch. Hope Nate's plan works.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »