for Warming a Frozen Heart

12/20/2020 c5 Guest
Mmmmm...

Ok. So we have someone who wants to adopt a child, and a group who supports this, which is fine.

But they only know his first name, know he comes from an abusive family, and some history of how Harry was abused and treated and... that's it.

For a fluff piece it's ok, but there's absolutely no way, monster world or not, that they would allow some type of adoption like this without at *least* knowing the last name of the child.

And with the last name of the child, the magic users would most likely be aware of 'The boy who lived'.

So... yea. Nice fluff piece, but I pass.
7/10/2018 c5 James Birdsong
Great story
7/12/2018 c5 13gundamexia34
THE FLUFF! IT'S TOO MUCH!
12/17/2017 c5 10Plumalchemyst
Aw adorable
10/16/2017 c5 1Korin Dragoon
Yukari wanting to do something nice for her friend Mizore ether brews up or buys a Blood Adoption potion and brings it to Mizore's home so she can blood adopt Harry, thus Harry becomes 1/3 yuki-onna and an ice elemental the only physical changes that happen to Harry are his pupils become blue like Mizore and he gets white and purple streaks through his hair. Yukari also unable to get her suspicions about Harry out of her head, while working on/waiting for the potion, does a little research and finds out that he is in fact the so called Boy-Who-Lived and decides to also warn Mizore about this when she brings Mizore the Blood Adoption potion.
9/5/2017 c5 1airow17
I think I just got cavity from reading this.
6/19/2017 c5 Guest
Please update please
5/27/2017 c5 13SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Such sweetness! Where's the rest?
Glad she got him legally so easily.
5/27/2017 c1 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Adopt him legally at least or something.
3/31/2017 c5 bjorn aleswiller
Just waiting until they find out he is a Wizard... The reactions will be priceless
12/7/2016 c5 36robert32514
This has the makings of a great story.
10/4/2016 c1 2IcyStream
you should have the goblins make Harry mizore's child by blood and he gets ice powers, making him the first snow boy.
9/24/2016 c1 Jordanluvsfnaf
This story is really good, but you should REEEEEEEAY UPDATE
5/28/2016 c5 2jester3423377
update this i want to see what mizore's mom do to the dursleys
4/4/2016 c5 1Dragonfan123
So sweet I got cavities! Adorable story! My favorite part was Mizore freaking out on the bus over how sweet little Harry is!
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »