for Prepared

That's Just Sad.

But Good.

Good Job!
2/26/2016 c1 Guest
So beautiful and true. How terrible it must have been for Bart to come back to fight a monster and find a sweet goodnatured boy instead! Someone so loveable.
3/31/2015 c1 8darkmistresstoff
More! Such a good idea... so tragic... but in a good way.
2/23/2015 c1 4Neon-Necromancer
Wow, this is...heart breaking. In a good way, but you can't describe something heart breaking in away but bad. It's...scary. I can't imagine being in Bart's position of love with so much pain on the horizon. This would make for an awfully good story, Jessica.
2/23/2015 c1 Doni
Nicely done in that could-break-my-heart sort of way. ;)
2/23/2015 c1 10ThatCreepyGothDragoon
ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM I LOVE IT. I should also probably stop freaking out so much about your stories but that's not happening today! This is how it's always been for BluePulse as cannon. Even when they're just friends this is what it's like. But how you wrote it was so real and awesome and I just cannot even.
2/22/2015 c1 Pandas01
So many feels right now it's punching my chest, this was heartbreaking and amazing!
2/22/2015 c1 198Bramblerose4
Oh, that isn't heartbreaking at ALL! I love how poetic it reads. Gods, I can't imagine how Bart could have prepared himself. How scared he must have been coming back in time, knowing what he had to do and yet falling for Jaime anyway. That would make one hell of a story. You could even say it is a novel idea.